Who should replace kiernan?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

It's probably more with the cup game in mind. Always an option if someone gets injured or whatever.  

But I don't want him anywhere near the team at the tattiedome

If he was just there as an injury fill in I'd still be terrified he'd get on the pitch. Sadly, I think he's somehow got a starting slot with his name on it and I don't understand how that can persist if the coaching staff are genuinely reviewing past performance.

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

Not Wilson. I'm still confused by his confidence. How can a centre back who's ragdolled by every 10th rate forward in Scotland swagger around being so calm and composed. Bizarre. 

He was the same when he was young i could never believe how lucky we were to get the money for him.

We don't need to replace Kiernan, we just need to forget all about him. He can be the Rangers Village Idiot. He can appear at press conferences, but never appear as a Rangers player, on the field of play, EVER AGAIN!!! 

Give him a job in the ticket office. We could maybe get him to boost Season Ticket sales.

"IF YOU DON'T RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKET WE'LL START PLAYING KIERNAN EVERY GAME!!!!"

Surely that'll get Bears to buy their season tickets in the tens of thousands, after seeing that, yes? It should set a new record for season ticket sales, and is more honest than 'Going for 55' when you just want to be in the top 4 come the seasons end.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Never worked at new year.

Well we played McKay at wing back that day which effectively meant Wilson was playing left back. With Wallace back you could get McKay further up the park. Also at New Year we were playing a much stronger team than the rest of the teams we play so I wouldn't base it on one game.

Last year we got our two best results playing a similar system with Kiernan, Wilson and Ball filling in (4-0 Dundee & 2-2 Celtic)

3 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Well we played McKay at wing back that day which effectively meant Wilson was playing left back. With Wallace back you could get McKay further up the park. Also at New Year we were playing a much stronger team than the rest of the teams we play so I wouldn't base it on one game.

Last year we got our two best results playing a similar system with Kiernan, Wilson and Ball filling in (4-0 Dundee & 2-2 Celtic)

No, we played 4-3-3.