1. 1. who do you want for Manager out of the names mentioned

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted Biesla, he went to Lille ffs. 

I wanted Redknapp. We don't have money. 

Tbh whoever it is needs to be backed or they ain't got a fucking chance of progressing regardless of their managerial background. 

I think Pedro has a bit of fight and passion about him and isn't afraid to make big decisions. What he needs though is to understand what this club is all about. It's a good idea having an assistant with connections but so did Warburton. This is going to be a huge risk but what has McInnes done that's better than Pedro? Just because he's managed in the league doesn't make him a better manager. 

I would like Nigel Pearson  he and Shakespeare were behind the signings that imminently won Leicester the premiership .

Hugely experienced can't think of anyone else that is currently out of work that is better 

1 hour ago, loyal said:

I would like Nigel Pearson  he and Shakespeare were behind the signings that imminently won Leicester the premiership .

Hugely experienced can't think of anyone else that is currently out of work that is better 

Good shout , all about the cash though..........

Hughton is a great shout, consistently has his sides doing well, especially in the championship and unfairly dismissed by Newcastle. However doubt he'd leave Brighton with them close to the Premiership and doubt Brighton themselves would entertain us talking to him, so yet another above average manager out of our budget sadly

23 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Chris Hughton and Nigel Pearson are great shouts. 

Nigel Pearson was on meltdown and looked bound for the loony bin towards the end of his time at Leicester. He might have bought the players that formed the nucleus of the team that won the league but under him they just avoided relegation. And his time at Derby after that was a disaster. It's a no from me