Rangers shareholder Mike Ashley plans £30m takeover bid

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS, aye let's settle for the shit we have because the other shit is slightly worse. 

No fucking wonder we are where we are with that thinking. 

I know, what am I like eh. You're right, that Ashley and the other cohorts were only slightly worse.

No wonder we are where we are eh, cause ae what I'm like

Would not be at all surprised if this came to pass. Heard a couple of months ago that a buyer was lined up for Newcastle (close to 200 million ) IF they were in Premiership. Makes you wonder why he won't sell his shares in us and renegotiate the merchandise deal...

Regardless of how much money he has or is allegedly willing to put into our club, I would find it impossible to attend Ibrox under his tenure. Its not an endorsement of King, I just find MA totally reprehensible, the mans a leper with the moral compass of a louse.

23 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

I know, what am I like eh. You're right, that Ashley and the other cohorts were only slightly worse.

No wonder we are where we are eh, cause ae what I'm like

That rambling nonsense certainly sums you up my friend. 

Mind you when your sitting in shit trying to convince yourself it smells like roses it can be hard to concentrate on other things. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That rambling nonsense certainly sums you up my friend. 

Mind you when your sitting in shit trying to convince yourself it smells like roses it can be hard to concentrate on other things. 

Rambling nonsense? You're the daft cunt saying it'd only be slightly worse under Ashley.. FFS, you nutters should keep your board room posts to the board room forum

Just now, jim white's a bear said:

Rambling nonsense? You're the daft cunt saying it'd only be slightly worse under Ashley.. FFS, you nutters should keep your board room posts to the board room forum

???

Aye because we are rolling in money and have a great plan under this board. 

Keep on believing King is answer, or better still go and hit your head off a brick wall it will give you the same result. 

46 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Regardless of how much money he has or is allegedly willing to put into our club, I would find it impossible to attend Ibrox under his tenure. Its not an endorsement of King, I just find MA totally reprehensible, the mans a leper with the moral compass of a louse.

and Dave's an alter boy?! Oops.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

:headscratch: 

Do you not think it wise to explain your original point using the Queen's English?

Chicken plank fallen by sad mirror - entropy vast empires.

I thought even the hard of thinking would be able to work it out for themselves without the need to correct my big finger typos. Evidently I was setting my expectations too high. A bit like season ticket sales time. 

Just now, Bertent said:

I thought even the hard of thinking would be able to work it out for themselves without the need to correct my big finger typos. Evidently I was setting my expectations too high. A bit like season ticket sales time. 

Ah, you don't know the point you were making either? Makes sense now x

5 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's fucking pathetic smile, you've even got folk wanting murty to be manager now...

Really?

Ok the scoreline looks good, but against one of the worst teams in the SPL, at home, and with a huge amount of luck - eg big decisions - going our way.

I would like to know the real difference between Ashley and King, because I don't see it. Both tried to take over the club using amoral business techniques, the only difference I see is King won and got in due to people being duped into believing he's a rangers man and believing his promises and ashley's got far more money than King. The remnants of the Sports Direct deal is scarring the club yes, but it was put in place to help him gain control of the club.

The moral of the story is, neither King or Ashley should be in charge of our club - both are amoral businessmen without class or dignity.

If I had to choose between the two? I'd take Ashley, King has been a failure in my opinion and Ashley has the ability to spend - not that it means he actually would.

You ask the difference between King and Ashley?

How about King hasn't tried to run the club into the gutter, removing every penny we have in the process whereas Ashley, well, you must know about the merchandising deals, the stadium naming deal, the giving us unfit players to help us to promotion deal.

If we'd won promotion, we were contracted to buy these players which meant paying out all the money we earned for promotion, and then some more.

However, you keep believing Ashley is better for Rangers.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS, aye let's settle for the shit we have because the other shit is slightly worse. 

No fucking wonder we are where we are with that thinking. 

So, using your own words, are you suggesting you'd rather we got somebody worse than King?

If so, how would this be better for Rangers?

1 hour ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Rangers the club and the board are two separate entities for me I was not brought up with posters of Board members on my Wall.

1 minute ago, tazzabear said:

You ask the difference between King and Ashley?

How about King hasn't tried to run the club into the gutter, removing every penny we have in the process whereas Ashley, well, you must know about the merchandising deals, the stadium naming deal, the giving us unfit players to help us to promotion deal.

If we'd won promotion, we were contracted to buy these players which meant paying out all the money we earned for promotion, and then some more.

However, you keep believing Ashley is better for Rangers.

You're a fucking 'tard.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13147779.King_tells_Rangers_fans__pool_your_season_ticket_money__don_t_give_it_to_the_club/

I say again

BOTH DAVE KING AND ASHLEY USED AMORAL BUSINESS TECHNIQUES TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE CLUB

NEITHER DESERVE TO BE IN CHARGE

I hope, that was a little easier for you to understand. I think it's called being caught between a rock and a hard place, given the choice, I'd rather have Ashleybecause at least he does have money - whether he'd spend it on us or not is another thing - as I've already stated. xx