Super Clint Hill

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Don't want to be that guy, but I wouldn't be too pleased if a 38 year old journeyman (I know he's performed well this season, but ultimately he still is that) is pivotal is our revival.

1 minute ago, five stars said:

He's been great this season but let's get some younger players in.

Younger players still need that experience, and he has that plus ability and desire to win for us

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we're honest it was a tough call whatever way you look at. It's 90 minutes on the clock, the mad inbred bastards are foaming at the mouth screaming for everything, the ref has given us fuck all, all day and you almost expect the ref to give a pen regardless. Therefore, in that respect he/we did get away with it. By saying that doesn't automatically mean you're guilty. It's one of them that could have gone either way........

Think it was one of those decisions that could have went either way, but would probably be softish.

So I can easily imagine a player saying, "Sometimes they go against you. Today, maybe I got away with it." and for that not to be an admission of guilt, but more an observation that some things in football can be close calls which can either go for you or go against you.