Semi final ballot details

6 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

This thread man :lol:

There's nothing wrong with the way it works there's more fans than tickets that's just tuff titty.

Get over it fs.

I think the unfair part is that theres people who went to every cup game and didnt get a ticket where as some people who have only been to a few did get a ticket. The ballot situation is not the issue its the fact i mention above. But fuck it a day on the couch with the surround sound cranked up and the flag blowim from the top window will suffice!

12 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

This really fuckin twists ma balls.....

Screenshot_20170330-175043.png

Good to know professional touts can get a piece of the action but not all the cccs boys. Thanks rangers ?

Yeh that would piss me off more, could probably handle if I didn't get a ticket due to demand etc but these arseholes ripping the true fans off

22 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I think the unfair part is that theres people who went to every cup game and didnt get a ticket where as some people who have only been to a few did get a ticket. The ballot situation is not the issue its the fact i mention above. But fuck it a day on the couch with the surround sound cranked up and the flag blowim from the top window will suffice!

Buying a ticket and not even going is just as worthy as buying and getting your monies worth.

7 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Screenshot_20170330-180049.png

18 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

This really fuckin twists ma balls.....

Screenshot_20170330-175043.png

Good to know professional touts can get a piece of the action but not all the cccs boys. Thanks rangers ?

These will be Hampden debentures

17 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So, if someone hasn't got the time at a particular moment then it's their loss, bullshit.

EPL teams get a lot more tickets because of the size of Wembley, not even comparable.

Bollocks, all those on the CCCS would have a shout, 23300 for 22500 tickets, far better than excluding 800 as things stand.  Ask any of the 800 who missed out.

How does it work do these touts buy them off one of the partners at ibrox that get a load and rangers make a profit above the usual ticket price? If so im a bit disgusted that they knowingly give tickets away to touts for a quick buck and leaving fans in the ballot without a ticket.

These middlemen werent about to offer money for tickets when we were in the lower leagues but the fans still coughed up regardless, now were back in semis and finals and top flight the club are happy for those same loyal fans to miss out on a stub to furnish ticket touts ? 

27 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

How does it work do these touts buy them off one of the partners at ibrox that get a load and rangers make a profit above the usual ticket price? If so im a bit disgusted that they knowingly give tickets away to touts for a quick buck and leaving fans in the ballot without a ticket.

These middlemen werent about to offer money for tickets when we were in the lower leagues but the fans still coughed up regardless, now were back in semis and finals and top flight the club are happy for those same loyal fans to miss out on a stub to furnish ticket touts ? 

These arent Rangers tickets per se. Theyre debentures holders whom have first dibs on the seat selling it on. 

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ballot is the fairest way.

Nahhh, should throw 23000 tickets off the roof of the Club Deck in a strong westerly and line the CCCS ST holders up outside the Main Stand entrance and let them chase them down Paisley Road West.  Disabled fans and those of advancing years can start off where the burger vans park up on Edmiston Drive to ensure fair play.

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

Sadly many of those touted tickets will be have originated from so called fans from within our own support, not many but every club has them.

As explained it's people with debenture seats at Hampden any fans touting their tickets will more than likely end up on E-Bay and sell for fake bids in the thousands. 

I know it's not exactly like-for-like but when I was doing a tour of Maddison Square Garden the host let us sit in a typical debenture box that can allow for 15 people in it. 

It costs almost 500 thousand dollars per-year for the box but he says there's almost 400 shows, sporting events (basketball, ice hockey, wrestling etc), concerts, rodeo shows, conventions per year .. the debenture box get's you 15 people in for all 400 shows if you wanted (admission covered), each of your party of 15 as much drink as they can drink via their private/personal waiter, a 4-course meal and souveniers of the event like the programmes, signed stuff etc ... or they can put 15 seats in the box up for sale if they want - they technically own 15 seats for a year. 

It got me thinking, if your a decent sized company and do the sums 500k between 15 people for the 400 shows it works out (I think) 83 dollars per person per show individually for that level of service and entertainment and you could probably claim most of it back as a business expense for entertaining clients as tax or something. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

As explained it's people with debenture seats at Hampden any fans touting their tickets will more than likely end up on E-Bay and sell for fake bids in the thousands. 

I know it's not exactly like-for-like but when I was doing a tour of Maddison Square Garden the host let us sit in a typical debenture box that can allow for 15 people in it. 

It costs almost 500 thousand dollars per-year for the box but he says there's almost 400 shows, sporting events (basketball, ice hockey, wrestling etc), concerts, rodeo shows, conventions per year .. the debenture box get's you 15 people in for all 400 shows if you wanted (admission covered), each of your party of 15 as much drink as they can drink via their private/personal waiter, a 4-course meal and souveniers of the event like the programmes, signed stuff etc ... or they can put 15 seats in the box up for sale if they want - they technically own 15 seats for a year. 

It got me thinking, if your a decent sized company and do the sums 500k between 15 people for the 400 shows it works out (I think) 830 dollars per person per show individually for that level of service and entertainment and you could probably claim most of it back as a business expense for entertaining clients as tax or something. 

It's a better deal than you think - it's only $83 per head per show