Parking at ibrox overnight

kdybear55

Hi doing the hospitality on Saturday at Motherwell so taking the car thru to get there early enough. Will I be able to leave the car there overnight staying in the centre so was thinking of getting the subway in the the centre after the game and just getting the subway back to ibrox on the Sunday? There no parking at the hotel 

29 minutes ago, kdybear55 said:

It says on the tickets we will be allocated a parking space at the stadium so I was thinking that might be safe enough 

Safe enough during the game. But you will have the only car parked in a wide open car park during the night. The chances of your car being left alone are virtually nill. Like others have said better parked in a residential area

Get thr train from Motherwell into Glasgow & then tube to Ibrox... no worrying about your car or going to get it the following day, likely while still drunk & over the limit 

I left my car at back of WRC and across from the chemist on Copland Road for a few days on seperate occasions with the windows down - nothing happened either time (satnav on display on Copland Road).

Also left my wallet on passenger seat for 15 minutes while I ran into old flat in area, came back and window panned.

Just your luck really.

6 hours ago, BEE said:

I left my .sar at back o ht WRC and across from the chemist on Copland Road for a few days on seperate occasions with the windows down - nothing happened either time (satnav on display on Copland Road).

Also left my wallet on passenger seat for 15 minutes while I ran into old flat in area, came back and window panned.

Just your luck really.

I would IMagine they would have needed a wheelbattow the make a quick getaway with your wallet! I would rather burn the wallet and contents than have IT knocked, had the very same thing happen and IT took months to get the anger out my system, IT happened outside the house midday, I watched every cunt waling up and down the road for months, I reckon I pinned IT down to two one who had never looked my way before but started saying hello and trying to make smalltalk. Wife wouldnt let me stick pins IN him just INcase IT wasnt him, junkie cunt that he IS.

On 26/03/2017 at 11:54 PM, Ace said:

Get thr train from Motherwell into Glasgow & then tube to Ibrox... no worrying about your car or going to get it the following day, likely while still drunk & over the limit 

It's the Motherwell game he is talking about.  His details say he lives in Kirkcaldy.