PRESS CONFERENCE | Pedro Caixinha | 30 Mar 2017

maverick1200

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

"Do you know what a square go is?" 

Jesus fuck!

Was that Tanner? Can you imagine having the brass neck, publicly and in front of fellow journos asking such a childish and pathetic question! Fucking hell! He wasn't even embarrassed and he kept it going for a good minute or so. I was squirming for him. I'd refuse the moron press privileges ever again.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Was that Tanner? Can you imagine having the brass neck, publicly and in front of fellow journos asking such a childish and pathetic question! Fucking hell! He wasn't even embarrassed and he kept it going for a good minute or so. I was squirming for him. I'd refuse the moron press privileges ever again.

Yeah it was! Cringey as fuck.

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Every press conference, without fail, the journalists make me cringe like no cunts business.

They are just beyond brutal with the stuff they come out with.

I ALMOST enjoy them, they provide a great insight into Scottish journalism and how it has deteriorated over the decades, Bob Crampsey would cringe - journalists who cannot formulate meaningful questions are Totally embarrassing.  

Loved it......

Great he already knows how other teams set up, there main threats how we will adapt to two or three different formations they might play.

Guy knows his stuff hopefully the players are feeding of this infectious level of detail.....

I am nearly about to go look at wells last few game reports see how they set up, ect ect.   Guy makes you believe in him 100%

Scottish journalism is a toilet! Horrible questions, nothing about the actual football getting played. All Club politics, contracts and transfers.... 

Get them well telt Pedro. 

Side note keep this shite team winning and get yourself plenty of time for next year. Let's get second and the cup.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, 55Bear said:

I'm actually missing Warburton's predictable press conferences

Said no one, ever. 

Go on to the NFFC youtube channel they're identical to the ones he did here :lol:

53 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I remember many on RMcreaming themselves over MWs Press conferences - for well over a year - I revert back to my position pre MW - all a Rangers manager has to do is win! Winning is good football. 

A winning manager! Great idea let's get one of those.

Mccoist has an amazing wining ratio, unrivalled by most managers in world football. surely you must have wanted him to stay? 

Seems you love a wee dig at previous posters over their enthusiastic expectation. Great with hindsight.

Challange Mr BP.    What's your prediction on how Pedro with do results wise? Also are you excited by his ethos,  character and vision.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, 55Bear said:

Haha I will 100% take your word for it. 

Cunts probably still telling them Rossiter is 7-10 days away 

Today he told them "it's not about what the opponents do its all about what we do"  couldn't make it up

41 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with people being impressed with what he has to say.

Obviously he has to deliver on the pitch otherwise as people have rightly pointed out it will all just be talk, but after only one game I don't think it's daft for people to enjoy his press conferences and interviews.

Don't be silly! The last thing we want to get excited about is Rangers! We'll only be disappointed when it goes wrong!

No Fuckin Surrender 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

he comes across a quietly naturally confident guy. MW in hinsight looked and talked like a guy trying to show he was confident.

It looked like MW's answers to questions were rehearsed and he stuck with the same basic answer every time

1 minute ago, WilliamMunny said:

It looked like MW's answers to questions were rehearsed and he stuck with the same basic answer every time

Was it was because he was asked the same questions every press conference ?

I'm sorry, but although I have picked up on certain things that Pedro has repeated I cannot compare him with Warburton - I think it's a bit lazy.

There is far more substance in what he says, even although he's saying it less coherently than Warburton because of his Nationality, he says far more.

Warburton really does have lines that he brings out whenever he wants to dodge a question, or praise someone etc.

I think you can tell that this guy is actually connected to the conversation in a way Warburton was not.

I feel Warburton was insecure in front of the media, and that translated into him being defensive. This guy is certainly not insecure, he's taking the pish out of the English speaking journalists and that's not even his first language!

"You know what time we start?"... "Seven" "You know what time we finish?"... Doesn't matter...

I loved the attitude he showed when he said that, he knows the score, whereas Warburton wouldn't state the score and kept mumbling about randomness and unpredictability.

I fuckin love pedro so far, seems that the club are getting pedro to get the journos there on side and approaching it differently from the warburton vs the media approach that only angered them and they retaliated as punishment. 

I'm looking forward to saturday even more after this i want and am hoping that this new philosophy patter is not more of the usual arse smoke  we have had in the past. 

Reckon Wallace faked havin the shits and him and pedro have concocted such a nasty idea together to save him for the club? 

Also looking forward to hearing pedro pick up a govan accent and it starts coming through on the interviews ?

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

They really are.

In his native Portugal, there are 3 main sports papers, Jogo, Record and A Bola. They all analyse football to death front page to back with formations, tactics, results, player performance. Only difference with each paper is their bias to either Porto, Benfica or Sporting. Example pic below...

jornal_01.jpg

Scotland its a fucking joke in comparison...

Tam Cowan patter and;

"Breaking news, Josh Windass risks rath of Gers fans with instagram post".

A load of fucking shite.

Our journalists are nothing more than gossip columnists, they couldn't explain the finer details of football if they were asked. 

You can't help feeling PC's enthusiasm for the game ... that is not to be questioned ... he speaks well about all the aspects of the game ... training, tactics, the opposition etc ... but ... you would expect that from any good coach really .... and some of that enthusiasm, to an extent, is down to being new to our overall set up at Ibrox and the training facilities at Auchenhowie ... who wouldn't be impressed with what we have to offer?

He does seem well equipped and full of promise for the better for our Club ... that I will give him ... where I don't share his enthusiasm, is with some of the current squad of players he has at his disposal .... and I hope they perform better than they did for W&W .... as that is what makes or breaks a manager .... not being able to transfer his ideals into reality on the field of play, some bad results as we have seen, soon change the supports view on the manager .... the players are the ones who get the second chance ... hopefully they don't fuck up this manager's tenure.

Early days for me personally as far as PC goes .... but ... if he can transform this crew and get the required results we need to turn this season round ... then he will have proven he is made of the right stuff and the man to take us further .... further than that I will remain conservative .... next season will be his true test and I hope he gets from the board all he needs to improve and prosper.

:UK: