Craig Whyte now on twitter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, this is a wind up surely :lol:Ā he's following one account that was only set up 5 days ago - with only 5 tweets, one of which is about the behaviour bill.Ā 

No chance that is real.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Can't stress enough how important it is that Bears ignore that account.Ā 

It's been set up for a reason to try & impact the court case that starts tomorrowĀ & it's been set up by the law firm who have defended him in the past & are also ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ's lawyers.Ā 

Is it to do with this?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

12 hours ago, cb72 said:

Honestly need a godfather like hit to take out every single one of the scum that has done anything to us in one night.

Posts like this are the kind of thing that the wee reptile will use to make himself seem like victim

What a country we live in. He will get dogs abuse and threats of all sorts and will likely walk free.

Made a twitter account relying on thisĀ contempt of court bollocks. Knowing the lower IQ members of our support will tweet him non stop abuse. This cunt fraudulently acquired our football club, deliberately didn't pay tax knowing HMRC would never accept a CVA of any kind and is free to rub it in and wind people up.Ā 

Stake my mortgage the spineless gimp will walk.Ā 

It's no more than some unwashed reptile trying to wind people up,Thought the clue in the first four words would have gave it away.

The other clue is the response to someone making a spelling mistake and the one behind the twitter correcting it.

No more than a poor attempt to put the bait out to see how many people throw abuse at him or threats of violence and then the media will run a story about all the abuse on it from Rangers supporters and how he'll need police protection from all these big bad Rangers supporters.

Don't take the bait and ignore it.

21 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Entrepreneur. Business Turnaround Strategist.Ā 

EBTS.

Somebody is pulling the Scottish Suns pisser. TheĀ Scottish media are absolute mongosĀ :facepalm:

Wouldn't at all be surprised in there was media cohesion in this, we all know they love a good anti-Rangers story and they'll get plenty of them from this if it plays out how I expect it to.Ā 

2 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Very peculiar, maybe the wee rat behind it never expected such a furore and didn't want the backlash.Ā 

I would say thats exactly what was wanted. Very silly move by him to open an account a day before he stands trial.

4 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

I would say thats exactly what was wanted. Very silly move by him to open an account a day before he stands trial.

I thought he may have set that account up to aid him in getting his trial and possible sentencing moved to a London juristiction

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

I thought he may have set that account up to aid him in getting his trial and possible sentencing moved to a London juristiction

I don't think it was actually him tho, one of those wee obsessed cunts thinking they were funny and thenĀ thought better of it cos of the backlash they would have got if they were outed.Ā 

Just now, DennyBlueNose said:

I don't think it was actually him tho, one of those wee obsessed cunts thinking they were funny and thenĀ thought better of it cos of the backlash they would have got if they were outed.Ā 

Okay thanks, I thought The Sun's Darren Hamilton, may have Verified that the account was his, before publishing the article below.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/876769/former-rangers-owner-craig-whyte-launches-twitter-page-to-post-updates-during-fraud-trial/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-ScottishSun-_-News-_-FBLink-_-Statement-_-TWITTER

Ā 

13 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Apparently he had confirmed to a few journalists that it was definitely him. Still not convinced by it though.