• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Shook1980 said:

6/1 with bet365 11/1 score and win 18/1 2-1 Rangers. 10 quid on each bet for me

I am way overdue a payout on this fixture, my heart rules my head every single time, I think the odds were equally as generous a year ago but paid out on 90 minutes only, so I lost that one but it certainly never felt like a loss.

1 minute ago, markem said:

The double on us to win both is 37/1. 

There is a reason the odds are that high however win the morra, it would have a real chance. 

The odds are that high as the bookies are clearly overstimating the mhanks we've improved each fixture against them this season it's about time we shattered their undefeated and treble season it'll be even sweeter than last seasons victory 

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Very generous imo, I have just lumped my grand national winnings on there, that's with PP don't know what the others are offering.

Paddy Power? Be lucky to see your winnings mate, they're refusing to pay out a guys bet even though they accepted the bet pre-match 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

William Hill's bad for that too.

Aye apparently he breached deposit limits but they accepted the bet therefore they should be paying it out. Think he's gonna take them all the way for it. No wonder when he's getting 20 odd grand back :lol: