K.A.I

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Martin McGuinnes is a cunt and no one is disagreeing with that as you well know. 

You're not even making sense anymore, just spouting the usual pish and trying to turn something I said into something about him then telling me to fuck up. 

Aye solid point there mate, given me some right food for thought. 

My point is and has always been that there's no need for this to be associated to our fans. 

Anyway we're going round in circles here and it's clearly beyond you to understand a very basic point so I'd say we're done. 

I think this being "associated to our fans" is surely a good thing? Outside the bubble of republican Scotland there will be a lot of people in Manchester, London, Warrington and Brighton who agree with the sentiment. 

9 minutes ago, gsa said:

I think this being "associated to our fans" is surely a good thing? Outside the bubble of republican Scotland there will be a lot of people in Manchester, London, Warrington and Brighton who agree with the sentiment. 

I think people in Manchester, London etc will be wondering what the fuck a football club's fanbase is doing bothering themselves with this whilst agreeing with the sentiment. 

2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I think people in Manchester, London etc will be wondering what the fuck a football fanbase is doing bothering themselves with this whilst agreeing with the sentiment. 

It's not a "football fanbase" it's a few people sticking up a banner mocking a murdering scumbag. 

3 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Martin McGuinnes is a cunt and no one is disagreeing with that as you well know. 

You're not even making sense anymore, just spouting the usual pish and trying to turn something I said into something about him then telling me to fuck up. 

Aye solid point there mate, given me some right food for thought. 

My point is and has always been that there's no need for this to be associated to our fans. 

Anyway we're going round in circles here and it's clearly beyond you to understand a very basic point so I'd say we're done. 

Fuck mm he was a rotten murdering rodent that turned to politics before he was lifted. He ordered the deaths of Protestants and killed so many Protestants and when he died it was fucking delicious . you think what's wrong with our club is us celebrating this. You're what's wrong with our club. One of they 'let's be friends' cunts. Fuck they rodents and everything they think they stand for.

NS

Nothing offensive with this banner but I would prefer to see banners blatantly referring to the scum's current predicament. Make absolute statements accusing people by name, of being involved in paedophilia. Sign the statement, admit to making it and wait to see if you are taken to court over it. I cannot see any of them challenging such statements as it would bring all the evidence out in to the public domain. Then see if the press are willing to shove this out in their rhags.

Call the cunts out.

7 hours ago, gsa said:

It's not a "football fanbase" it's a few people sticking up a banner mocking a murdering scumbag. 

A few people from our football teams fanbase on the day we play our biggest rivals on a major route to the stadium alongside other Rangers related banners nevertheless. But aye probably nothing to do with Rangers fans, purely coincidental and there's no way anyone could associate it us. 

It damages our brand no end when shite like this happens, what I don't get is why people don't choose to use those banners to celebrate Rangers rather than some terrorist fuckpig. 

Even the mere mentioning of his name extends his legacy and I'd rather he gets left to rot in a wooden box and fall further into insignificance. 

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't think anything the papers print will change the opinions people in Scotland already hold of us.

I couldn't honestly say I care how outsiders feel about us tbh

Sorry, but I see that as very small minded. Outsiders can become fans of us as well and bring in revenues. 

We are struggling financially remember.

1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

A few people from our football teams fanbase on the day we play our biggest rivals on a major route to the stadium alongside other Rangers related banners nevertheless. But aye probably nothing to do with Rangers fans, purely coincidental and there's no way anyone could associate it us. 

It damages our brand no end when shite like this happens, what I don't get is why people don't choose to use those banners to celebrate Rangers rather than some terrorist fuckpig. 

Even the mere mentioning of his name extends his legacy and I'd rather he gets left to rot in a wooden box and fall further into insignificance. 

Fuck up ya stinking prick 

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry, but I see that as very small minded. Outsiders can become fans of us as well and bring in revenues. 

Aye and no one will support us cause of a banner. Fuck off

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I doubt enough people are going to randomly take up an interest in the Scottish game for it to have any bearing on our finances.

Unless you've supported one of the clubs from a young age it's not very likely you'll choose to do so when you're older.

21 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry, dead against this type of thing. Just makes us look bad, Martin McGuinnes is a cunt yeah, but this type of thing will only result in negatives for our club.

Whomever did this in my opinion is a cunt because they're damaging my club, it's all over news outlets and they're saying we're sectarian again. I'm sure it was worth it for all the media coverage we'll get for it.

We keep complaining about negative news stories about us, well some of the time the only ones we can blame are ourselves - this is one occasion.

It might make a few folk chuckle, but it just makes us look like brainless morons.

So is the SNP and the mhedia in scotland. Every now and again we like to remind them what we think, and that we have not forgotten. If it was not for us then it would quite gladly be forgotten by some. 

26 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Fucking some fannys on here man ,the guy was murdering terrorist scum ffs, fuck him

No one disagrees with you on that point either,  before you start name calling maybe you ought to read what people actually wrote. 

29 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

So is the SNP and the mhedia in scotland. Every now and again we like to remind them what we think, and that we have not forgotten. If it was not for us then it would quite gladly be forgotten by some. 

Are you lost? 

A small girfuy murderous rhepublican bastard banner on a motorway gantry.

A pro Ira banner about 60ft in length displayed to all and sundry on national tv.

And guess which causes most offence, which is sectarian and who are held to blame. Only in this shite hole.

We as a support need to get smarter the banner should have said M McG sucks Osama Bin Laden's cock in hell, or vice versa. Then it would have been interesting to see what the mhedia made of that. But then again no matter what we would still get slaughtered.

15 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

We as a support need to get smarter the banner should have said M McG sucks Osama Bin Laden's cock in hell, or vice versa. Then it would have been interesting to see what the mhedia made of that. But then again no matter what we would still get slaughtered.

Aye that's just what we need to do as a support, piss off Al-Qaeda :lol:

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A small girfuy murderous rhepublican bastard banner on a motorway gantry.

A pro Ira banner about 60ft in length displayed to all and sundry on national tv.

And guess which causes most offence, which is sectarian and who are held to blame. Only in this shite hole.

Save me searching the forum, what was their banner?  I missed the game (son's football) and I've no intention of watching it now!