***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

12 minutes ago, djbroxybear said:

Anything less than 110% today the players who don't put a shift in today should get sacked, last week I seen fans turn on the players for there performance and it could get nasty if it's repeated today again.Ā 

I hope Pedro has learned from last week and today will tell let's do the scum WATP.Ā 

Every game under Pedro has been a slow start, went behind to Motherwell and didn't start playing till the 2nd half against ThistleĀ 

Can't afford that today or I think you're right, the players will hear it from the fans

18 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Woke up this morning absolutely convinced we're winning today. Tempted to stick on Rangers -1.

Bhahah, you on the sauce already? If we win by two clear goals I'll eat everyone's hats.Ā 

Was just about to post if anyone has any early news on the 11 for today.

Ā 

glad to see big Clint back in the team, no harm to the lad Bates, but we need our strongest 11 today...I hope we can do them today - going a full season and not landing a blow on them would be the worst.