***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

3 hours ago, Tam Müller said:

Waghorn doin a press conference the day suggests he'll start.

WHY!?!? Hes fuckin dogshit and couldnt finish his fuckin dinner!

Hate jumping on the bandwagon after seeing glimpses of Dodoo but the finishes hes pulled off are chances Waghorn wouldve fired at the keeper.

I fuckin despair honestly

Nothing suggests that at all. It was just him that was picked for it by the rest of them. Usually it is between him, Halliday, Wallace and Miller for putting up with the sewer rats. Would be surprised if he started on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Nothing suggests that at all. It was just him that was picked for it by the rest of them. Usually it is between him, Halliday, Wallace and Miller for putting up with the sewer rats. Would be surprised if he started on Saturday.

Hope to fuck you're right mate. 

40 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You'll struggle to find one in which the player never started.

Waghorn isn't as bad as made out. His finishing under pressure is woeful but he does create chances. I just think if he's playing there's no point having Garner in because he can't finish either and neither can Mckay (except on some very special occasions) . The problem with playing Waghorn is that it makes the team into a front three, which hasn't been working.

38 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Waghorn isn't as bad as made out. His finishing under pressure is woeful but he does create chances. I just think if he's playing there's no point having Garner in because he can't finish either and neither can Mckay (except on some very special occasions) . The problem with playing Waghorn is that it makes the team into a front three, which hasn't been working.

He's pish mate. You only get a few chances to prove your talent. Jess proven he's pish every game 

Mix it up pedro:

Foderingham

Tav        Hill         Wilson    Mckay

Toral      Holt 

Dodoo        Windass      Beerman

Miller 

it works in ma head. ??

I'd have Garner up front with Dodoo and play to Garners strength. He's good in the air, and Dodoo could be looking to win the ball off Garner's knock downs, etc. and get more attempts on goal.

Maybe Joseph, and Joseph, can be a game winning partnership for us? We need to try something different, or at the  very least, WE NEED TO FUCKING TRY!

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'd have Garner up front with Dodoo and play to Garners strength. He's good in the air, and Dodoo could be looking to win the ball off Garner's flick one, knock downs, etc. and get more attempts on goal.

Maybe Joseph, and Joseph, can be a game winning partnership for us? We need to try something different, or at the  very least, NEED TO FUCKING TRY!

I like the thinking but at this time the ball is getting nowhere near Garner for him to knock down. More likely is that Dodoo can get the ball to Garner.

Just now, Thewhitesettler said:

I'd have Garner up front with Dodoo and play to Garners strength. He's good in the air, and Dodoo could be looking to win the ball off Garner's knock downs, etc. and get more attempts on goal.

Maybe Joseph, and Joseph, can be a game winning partnership for us? We need to try something different, or at the  very least, WE NEED TO FUCKING TRY!

Sorry mate. I honestly try not to respond to people who think Garner has anything going for him, BUT it's become an obsession. He offers nothing. He's certainly not good in the air, or on the ground. He epitomises how far we have fallen. Opposing teams must pish themselves when they hear he's playing. 

Missed last week's game because I was en route to Tenerife. I downloaded some old games to watch on the way. Unbelievable. The 5-2 game could have been 15-2 if we'd taken half the chances we created. Similarly the 4-0 could easily have been 14. How times have changed. Watched The Gazza Years too. What a guy.

The build up to this old firm has been non existent. I think our support are suffering through this spell. We need to hit them hard and start at 100mph and attack them from the get go and get the pressure on their midfield and defence. I doubt we have the defensive capability to perform such a raid but i'm trying to be optimistic for a change.

10 hours ago, WWTC said:

Mix it up pedro:

Foderingham

Toral      Holt 

Miller 

it works in ma head. ??

McKay left back, are you steaming?

14 minutes ago, WGOH said:

McKay left back, are you steaming?

I know i know. As i said it works out in ma head. Id rather not watch the boy being destroyed all game again. Mckays pacey and they can double on when on the back foot. 

Aye, steam boats though. Take care with your team selections after a few tonight guys ?

10 hours ago, WWTC said:

Mix it up pedro:

Foderingham

Toral      Holt 

Miller 

it works in ma head. ??

In your head McKay can tackle?

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

In your head McKay can tackle?

No. He'd be level with Wallace and Tavernier in that respect.

If that wee cunt roberts starts up against Beerman again he'll have a field day. It was painful viewing at the weekend all over the park, but in particular that side. I do just about anythin to stop that boy being destroyed for another 90mins. Mckays much faster. He can actually tackle, he just needs to be told to do it ?

Any sort of cover at all I'd bring them in for Bates aswell, so im praying Hills fit. Im not impressed with him so far, aye hes been thrown in, but no one in there right mind would say he looks even close to being a pro player never mind a Rangers one. 

Guest Lloyd72
10 minutes ago, WWTC said:

No. He'd be level with Wallace and Tavernier in that respect.

If that wee cunt roberts starts up against Beerman again he'll have a field day. It was painful viewing at the weekend all over the park, but in particular that side. I do just about anythin to stop that boy being destroyed for another 90mins. Mckays much faster. He can actually tackle, he just needs to be told to do it ?

Any sort of cover at all I'd bring them in for Bates aswell, so im praying Hills fit. Im not impressed with him so far, aye hes been thrown in, but no one in there right mind would say he looks even close to being a pro player never mind a Rangers one. 

Bates was better than wilson last time out imo, he can't pass well but he is solid enough.