Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Just as a matter of interest, I wonder when the sheep will start their pre season? would be interesting if they were also only getting 9 days off as well and no players complained.

I saw some piece from a NE paper this week that The sheep could be placed into the next round of the Europa League qualifiers if Man U win the Europa this year and they finish in the top three EPL.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Probably. Reading the article in the Record yesterday it's a stick-on it's the guy from the Auchenhowie that's went running to them. 

He's still a leak. Sack him. 

As if we've not had enough to deal with over the past 5 years, childish stuff like this still continues within the camp and running ( whoever ) to the enemy Journos, not the smartest of moves. 

8 minutes ago, BEE said:

Where'd that come from? Very much doubt he's leaked anything.

Just from this break thing that seems to be him and a couple others that have issues with it. There was a crazy amount of leaks under the McCoist era and he's the only one left.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Just from this break thing that seems to be him and a couple others that have issues with it. There was a crazy amount of leaks under the McCoist era and he's the only one left.

It was the Record that mentioned Wallace. They said about how he's getting married and probably put 2 and 2 together and assumed he's raging. He might be raging but I doubt the Record knows for sure.

Regarding the leaks there's hundreds of people still working at Ibrox from when McCoist was there. Ibrox/Rangers is full of behind the scene snakes and self-preservation bastards. It could come from anywhere inside the club. Guys like Paul Murray and Dave King on the outside would get info from people working at Rangers and get their usual shifty rat faced wee bastard "Rangers men" to leak to BBC Scotland and the Daily Record.

8 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I saw some piece from a NE paper this week that The sheep could be placed into the next round of the Europa League qualifiers if Man U win the Europa this year and they finish in the top three EPL.

Ah, cheers mate, so the players won't know for sure, but I'm sure contingency plans will be in place.

3 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

Where's that quote from (i mean the earlier one about insiders)?

No idea, but if you watch the press conference then they were asking about it and he said that the staff and players knew and that the press would be told when it was official.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

McCoist filled the team full of nobodys and journeymen - could of been anyone of a number of them.

Given the way he comes across I'd say Wallace is one of the least likely at Ibrox to leak anything.

You just have to look through threads on here and you see several references to the same players leaking things through friends/family - it's the same names mentioned time and time again.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Is that Halliday at it again?

You'd think they would be desperate to gain a new manager's respect and earn their place. Well, not this crew. They obviously think they're superstars, but the results prove otherwise and exactly why this bunch should never don the light blue jersey.  They are an embarassment and I would give them the longest holiday of their lives. A permanent one.

Is that why there was no hand shake between them in today's the WV pics?

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/270417-Rangers-training/G0000Zb6uJc9L4wk/I00006yiTU3JiHJE/C0000QbNJPfzeI.A

25 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

No idea, but if you watch the press conference then they were asking about it and he said that the staff and players knew and that the press would be told when it was official.

13 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It was in the OP from the telegraph. I watched Pedro's interview just now and he's clearly changed his reaction to the media, he gave them nothing. I suspect the media will go from mildly mocking him to full steam now.

Nine days off after playing a whole season? Not enough, and this is ludicrous. People saying players are well paid etc miss the point, these players, on form or not, play a lot of football, and don't forget the season started early for us as well. It's looks as if the players don't have much choice because of the date of the ties, but still nine days is hardly a holiday.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

He must be 10 ft away from him but they kissed and hugged when Andy turned up for work, a kis on both cheeks.

8 minutes ago, piperpete said:

He must be 10 ft away from him but they kissed and hugged when Andy turned up for work, a kis on both cheeks.

check the pics out Pete he shakes every ones hand except for one who he fist bumps. AH just runs past.

Thanks for the confirmation Lloyd72:tu:

6 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Nine days off after playing a whole season? Not eisough, and this is ludicrous. People saying players are well played etc miss the point, these players, on form or not, play a lot of football, and don't forget the season started early for us as well. It's looks as if the players don't have much choice because of the date of the ties, but still nine days is hardly a holiday.

They will get plenty time later IN the season during INternational breaks as Pedro knows tanks go empty and need recharged, think there IS 4 INternational breaks with two nealy two weeks, I sure they will get 5 days to catch up their tans IN Dubai easy enough.