Pedro Angry at Leaks

Guest Lloyd72

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

There IS nowhere I have ever saw written down that you have to take 14 days IN a row, I have a guy who works for us who hates mondays and uses his entitlement on single days throuout the year, mental but his choice.

Eh I never said there was

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

So, included in the incentives to succeed is longer holidays? Hopefully that does the trick with the players!

We have an early qualifier due to our league position. Finish higher and that qualifier is later=longer holiday. The Manager has to plan for this.

10 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I didnt say that the manager was punishing them. I said that they have ther countriesn short holiday due to finishing 3rd and having an early qualifier.

Sorry miss read your post, even winning the league means your still not getting full holidays due to early qualifications which IS a joke, any champion of a country should never have to play 3 qualifing rounds while 2nd 3rg and 4ths IN other countries play 1 or 2. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Same when I did 4 on/4 off ... I think they work it to do with the fact that if you want almost 2-weeks off your only taking 4-days out your 22 ... but people who work Monday-Friday need to take 10-days off if they want 2-weeks holiday so they get allocated more days.

Spot on, the guys that do a 5 day week get 28 days, pro rata I feel I'm losing out on a couple of days but you don't here me moaning about it to the press....the reality of it is simple, football has changed gone are the days where you got 4-5 weeks off before coming back for pre season, European football has changed drastically with the break up of the eastern bloc countries, its a pain in the cunt but these countries are entitled to their shot in Europe hence the earlier starts for qualifiers. 

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Sorry miss read your post, even winning the league means your still not getting full holidays due to early qualifications which IS a joke, any champion of a country should never have to play 3 qualifing rounds while 2nd 3rg and 4ths IN other countries play 1 or 2. 

No bother.

Our three round / early qualifiers are due to Scottish teams getting humped every year, which is probably due to long holidays when they should be in pre season preparing for said qualifiers ;) 

18 minutes ago, piperpete said:

That's not Pedro's fault though, that's down to those who planned the qualifiers. Pedro has to work with what's been planned.

Imagine if you were building a house to a deadline but the build was behind on the schedule, Then your gang tells you they want 2 weeks off because they have their holidays at that date every year, being the gaffer you would tell them holidays were postponed until the build was complete

17 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That's not Pedro's fault though, that's down to those who planned the qualifiers. Pedro has to work with what's been planned.

Imagine if you were building a house to a deadline but the build was behind on the schedule, Then your gang tells you they want 2 weeks off because they have their holidays at that date every year, being the gaffer you would tell them holidays were postponed until the build was complete

Off course ITs Pedros fault who else can the press blame ? 

19 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

What IF the workers were sub-contractors though they would tell the Boss to bolt as they had their holidays to Scarborough booked and paid for.

The whole issue sums up our squad. Other than Kenny none of them have achieved anything in the game and rather than have the best chance of qualifying for the Europa league they are worried about not making it to Ibiza with the boys. Small time players at a big club. The money they are paid, even how shite these guys are, it is unlikely they will have to work again when they retire at 34. 

2 hours ago, piperpete said:

Off course ITs Pedros fault who else can the press blame ? 

The blame lies solely with moles. The press aren't going to refuse a story if it's gifted to them by a leak. Pedro's trying to be fair with the reporters by giving them something to write about each week that is totally about football. I see Pedro now closing down the leaks from inside Ibrox, and giving limited press conferences.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

What IF the workers were sub-contractors though they would tell the Boss to bolt as they had their holidays to Scarborough booked and paid for.

The gaffer would say to the sub-contractors  'You bolt, 'I'm no pussy'. Then ring his mate, Murty, and tell him he has some vacancies. :happy:

2 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

"Word had emerged from disenchanted sources within the club" said the newsrhag.

In other words, completely made up by the rhag.

Probably more fiction that fact. Just think they should start replacing the word sources with mole/s

I'm starting to feel sorry for these poor put upon Rangers players, so much so, I'm even considering cancelling my Vegas trip in five weeks, my week in Benidorm, my golfing week in Murcia, my golfing week in Nairn and my festive week in Lanzarote and booking a nine day holiday in a damp caravan in Sandylands as a show of support.  Maybe playing football for the team I love just isn't for them.  They could always come sell boilers for me.  Bunch of greeting faced, over privileged, under performing jersey imposters.

1 hour ago, bluenose1975 said:

I'm starting to feel sorry for these poor put upon Rangers players, so much so, I'm even considering cancelling my Vegas trip in five weeks, my week in Benidorm, my golfing week in Murcia, my golfing week in Nairn and my festive week in Lanzarote and booking a nine day holiday in a damp caravan in Sandylands as a show of support.  Maybe playing football for the team I love just isn't for them.  They could always come sell boilers for me.  Bunch of greeting faced, over privileged, under performing jersey imposters.

Not so stealth 'I'm loaded' post. Fancy investing in a football team? About 30m should do it. Dave will get the rest