Ibrox atmosphere

9 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

Regardless of the UB they are a very small percentage of ibrox granted they have there big drum & the megaphone wanker but surely the other 40 odd thousand can out sing them as well with a bit of old fashion bigotry ?? 

You'd be surprised by how much the megaphone, drum and even simply their collective presence in the corner influences the atmosphere at Ibrox.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

You want the lead on this one? 

i'll need to check with the megaphone guy in the broomie first but aye, assuming he's no taking a rager at me stealing his thunder i'll give it  "ah one, ah two, ah one two three four...." at the start so we're all in tune mate 

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

You'd be surprised by how much the megaphone, drum and even simply their collective presence in the corner influences the atmosphere at Ibrox.

I actually don't mind the UB lets be honest if it wasn't from them ibrox would be silent most weeks. I just think let the ub have there time against Hamilton etc. But when It comes to the bheats & the sheep etc we need all the help we can get. 

4 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It influences the atmosphere in the rest of the stadium in absalutely  no way whatsoever

Ah wish they would get in there heads no one likes there ultra shite,drum or microphone.

I may actually remember the atmosphere and the game tomorrow as I am well and truly aff it all weekend, will be signing my head off, last time they outsang us at new year and it was a horrible experience , don't ever want that repeated again, just get the place bouncing and get the cunts telt. 

1 hour ago, Three stripes said:

It influences the atmosphere in the rest of the stadium in absalutely  no way whatsoever

Ah wish they would get in there heads no one likes there ultra shite,drum or microphone.

That was my point.

Everyone's attention is on that megaphone and drum. People probably would join in if it wasn't choreographed, hand-clapping pish and 80s gay disco songs.

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I may actually remember the atmosphere and the game tomorrow as I am well and truly aff it all weekend, will be signing my head off, last time they outsang us at new year and it was a horrible experience , don't ever want that repeated again, just get the place bouncing and get the cunts telt. 

Unfortunately it goes with the territory of winning old firm games, when we were dominating them from the souness era it was great going to the piggery and out singing them, the bears would start the shooshing as the cunts couldn't muster fuck all atmosphere, sounds very much like we are on the recieving end......nothing that a whole hearted display coupled with a victory won't sort out.