Chris Graham Tweet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am looking at that clip again,now the guy isn't even looking at sinclair, he's looking at that nugget brown running down into the corner and am positive he is directing it at him,obviously whatever I say will never be listened to and its already been decided he's guilty,but definitely looks like he's looking at the mong brain,but the way they are highlighting it in the clip they bring him up doing it and circle sinclair at same time,watch him though,hes looking at brown.

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

If you don't like people challenging your point of view, don't voice it in public.

The idea that supporting the same club should mean we all just act like he never done something vile is laughable nonsense. If anything, we should demand a higher standard from our fans. Let that mob across the city throw bananas at Walters, make monkey arms at Edu and aeroplane gestures at Reyna.

You still haven't explained what any of this has to do with rebels or republicans. I'm intrigued as to the mental gymnastics you'll invoke to make a tenuous link.

I'm saying that the boys made a cunt of it cos he's been angry and doesn't need his downfall highlighted by people it's fuck all to do with. Regarding the rebel shitehole comment I made, that is how I feel about Scotland as a whole. Sorry you are of different opinion, we will leave it at that.

Just now, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Am looking at that clip again,now the guy isn't even looking at sinclair, he's looking at that nugget brown running down into the corner and am positive he is directing it at him,obviously whatever I say will never be listened to and its already been decided he's guilty,but definitely looks like he's looking at the mong brain,but the way they are highlighting it in the clip they bring him up doing it and circle sinclair at same time,watch him though,hes looking at brown.

I'm glad you used the word 'nugget' there mate.

3 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I'm saying that the boys made a cunt of it cos he's been angry and doesn't need his downfall highlighted by people it's fuck all to do with. Regarding the rebel shitehole comment I made, that is how I feel about Scotland as a whole. Sorry you are of different opinion, we will leave it at that.

I can't really see this conversation going anywhere. Have a nice night.

11 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I've shouted racist and sectarian abuse at the football before and I'm sure if honest then I wouldn't be the only one, should I be made to lose my job and be publically outed for making an arse of it, 

Im pretty sure that these things are against the law, if people are caught then they should be punished according to the law.

You may not agree with them being against the law, but if you do the crime then you serve the time.

Just now, dougaaley said:

Im pretty sure that these things are against the law, if people are caught then they should be punished according to the law.

You may not agree with them being against the law, but if you do the crime then you serve the time.

You're right but let the authorites deal with it if people are offended we don't need do-gooders sticking the knife in. The arguement here is not wether it is right or wrong what the boy done, the point is it'll be highlighted enough by the mhedia without him getting his bit in.

18 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I've shouted racist and sectarian abuse at the football before and I'm sure if honest then I wouldn't be the only one, should I be made to lose my job and be publically outed for making an arse of it, 

Then take a long hard look at yourself, mate.

He got bumped for the tweet thing, never saw it but somebody at Ibrox obviously wants to use his services so maybe he's the racist/sectarian or whatever police for those at the club who want to use him. Unfortunately with this kind of thing he's basically an own goal as the mhedia will pick up on his every faux pas and home in on the club with glee ! There's no friends in the mhedia just whore colleagues who want to fuck you before you fuck them !image.gif.af33703cfa2614c83eecb7f3871c5749.gif

Cant believe one of our support (probably) racially abused someone and another fan who rightly states that's unacceptable is the one getting the criticism.

The racist fan is a knuckledragger who should be nowhere near our stadium, and any idiot who pulls such shit near me will be getting ejected by the stewards.

Thankfully, I have heard precisely one racist comment in all the years I have been in my seat and it came from some loudmouth never seen before or since.

20 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Glass houses and all that.

They scummy bastards trying to take the moral high ground on anything is laughable.

I don't give a fuck what they think about it but the minute we start accepting shit like this just because they've done it before then we're no better than them.

2 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Cant believe one of our support (probably) racially abused someone and another fan who rightly states that's unacceptable is the one getting the criticism.

The racist fan is a knuckledragger who should be nowhere near our stadium, and any idiot who pulls such shit near me will be getting ejected by the stewards.

Thankfully, I have heard precisely one racist comment in all the years I have been in my seat and it came from some loudmouth never seen before or since.

Your 188th post in 10 Years..Have you been hibernating the whole time..??...CG is an attention jobseeking hypocritical parasite..That is why he is getting called a cunt..