Chris Graham Tweet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

While grassing is embarrassing and Chris Graham, generally speaking is a massive fud - the guy was totally out of order if we're being honest. I'm all for looking out for our own but thats unacceptable behaviour. 

I don't see it as looking out for our own. I ain't no racist, and the cunt will get what's coming to him. It's out of fucking order and puts a stain on us as a group of fans and our club.

1 minute ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

That's my point, the tweeting about it does nothing but pointscore

Absolutely, no objection to that. You don't have to report people and get them in to further trouble - however, I will go that far if I have to ask someone to stop being racist and they repeatedly refuse my polite requests.

It won't be long until I have a child to take to Ibrox. Woe betide anyone who dares to repeatedly use racist language in front of my child.

I was bought up in a racist area (predominantly white to Pakistani AND vice versa) and it has taken me a long time to overcome those influences. I don't intend to move backwards now by accepting that type of behaviour at Ibrox.

Just now, ayrshireranger said:

Let me be clear, I would ask the guy to knock it off, if he didn't, then I would speak to the stewards. Id give him a chance to pack it in. Let me also be clear: I am not going to pay £4-500 a season to listen to a knob beside me/around me spew racist crap. End of.

Again, if you don't want to lose your ST, job, liberty etc, don't spew racist crap at Ibrox. Its really that simple.

So it's ok for u to call someone a knob? Probably someone who has paid near 500 for a ST. If u had said u would ask them to stop I wouldn't have quoted u but u said u would be straight to a steward. U seem confused about it as I said if someone is constantly shouting racist comments and doesn't take ur word about it then fair enough stick him in if that's how strongly u feel but what I'm saying is If some shouts it u will probably find they are angry and most probably bevvied up (no excuse really) but imo it's no need to have someone jailed losing jobs etc. If u feel u have to dob someone in then that's up to u. I honestly don't think racism is a problem at ibrox anyway certainly not at the bit I sit. 

2 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

Fucking stupid thing to do, no matter what way you spin it. Do something brain dead like that in public and you're going to get called on it

Nobody's disputing that mate, my original point is why does CG feel the need to comment on it when he's been accused of being racist himself in the past, know what I mean?

16 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

So it's ok for u to call someone a knob? Probably someone who has paid near 500 for a ST. If u had said u would ask them to stop I wouldn't have quoted u but u said u would be straight to a steward. U seem confused about it as I said if someone is constantly shouting racist comments and doesn't take ur word about it then fair enough stick him in if that's how strongly u feel but what I'm saying is If some shouts it u will probably find they are angry and most probably bevvied up (no excuse really) but imo it's no need to have someone jailed losing jobs etc. If u feel u have to dob someone in then that's up to u. I honestly don't think racism is a problem at ibrox anyway certainly not at the bit I sit. 

Apologies re steward, I wasn't clear. I would never run like a clype straight to them, I would ask the fan to knock it off, and would only if he kept it up. And I wouldn't shop anyone who was clearly so pissed he didn't know what he was chanting. I am talking about those who know what they chanting. Aye, anyone who chants this stuff IS a knob. At least I am calling him one on a forum, not chanting it at a game. I am no PC person, but racism for me is over the score. As it is for most people, Gers fans inc. How can this moron do that and then cheer on Tav or Dodoo?.

I agree, as I said, I have heard ONE racist comment in recent years in my seat/area. Which is the East Enclosure, been there since 2012, after 25 years in the Govan and 5 in the Copland before that. We don't have a racist support, which is why Monkey Moron has so angered me.

Apparently this is what this is all about ! Now this has got to have originated from a tim surely! What Bluenose would've studied that so closely either a tim or a jhourno trying to make a name for himself, we definitely have the Trojan horses within!

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Apparently this is what this is all about ! Now this has got to have originated from a tim surely! What Bluenose would've studied that so closely either a tim or a jhourno trying to make a name for himself, we definitely have the Trojan horses within!

The dhaily rhebel had it on within minutes

Not Chris Grahams biggest fan, infact I was banned from FF for pointing out how much of a bad appointment he was when he was made a board member but he is 100% spot on here, the guy you made that gesture shouldn't be allowed back in to Ibrox.

Just now, Dietspam said:

The ''well they done it' argument is a joke. We should be better than that. Weed these cunts out of our support.

Weed them out??? We don't have a problem with this in our support. I'm willing to bet that he has a good drink in him and will know he's went over the score. I've just had a convo with another poster who doesn't hide the fact that he won't stand for racism and has just said we don't really have racists in our support so the weed them out as if we are going to get racists every other week at our games is a bit over the score. I hate our supporters getting fucked over for everything and it's worse when we are doing it to our own 

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

In all seriousness, how do we know this isn't what happened? Scott Brown is an actual ape so it would make sense.

Apes have a hard enough time nowadays without getting abused like that. Shame on you, m8.

Just now, HeHaw said:

Not Chris Grahams biggest fan, infact I was banned from FF for pointing out how much of a bad appointment he was when he was made a board member but he is 100% spot on here, the guy you made that gesture shouldn't be allowed back in to Ibrox.

It's not about CG being right or wrong, it's about him being a fucking hypocrite in asking for the person to be banned; when he was forced to resign for similar.

No self-life ban for Clifford though :sarcasm:

The guy is an absolute fucking wank.

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Where were you then Chris?

That was before 2012 silly 

this threads sickening we all know genuine racism is unacceptable but some of the responses are worse than the brainless fuckwit that made an arse of himself