Chris Graham Tweet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

While the guy is an idiot, and probably deserves what he gets, I fail to see why anyone needs to "call him out". It's already in the national press, nobody is asking "what does Chris Graham think about this".

Nobody is asking it, but Chris Graham is more than entitled to express his views on it, as we all are, whether it's in the national press or not.

11 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

1. Folk calling out racism is nothing to do with being a "modern Rangers fan", it has to do with being a modern human being.

2. What does calling out a moron making racist gestures have to do with "rebels"?

3. He's bang on. Get these idiots who bring shame to the door of our great club to fuck. 

Spot on mate, if it was the other way around we would be fuming

What's his other Tweets been since the final whistle, out of interest?

Has he made one Tweet regarding the board and their broken promises ... even one about Pedro? 

Or is his first instinct to act like the good samaritan and side the tarriers as usual? ... 

Was a stupid thing for him to do. No doubt will receive a stadium ban as well. Also brings horrible publicity to the club in a world where everyone outside Scotland is desperate to wank over this Celtic team. 

Calling him a fucking idiot (which he is) and a disgrace (which he is) isn't turning in one of your own. The media have already done that. 

17 minutes ago, Davhow said:

When I saw the picture I thought the gesture was directed at Brown. After watching the video clip a few times it looks even more this way to me.... 

In all seriousness, how do we know this isn't what happened? Scott Brown is an actual ape so it would make sense.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The guy being racist to Sinclair was wrong. There's no doubt or debate about that.

However Chris Graham has a fucking cheek. Didn't he draw a racist anti-Muslim cartoon himself? he's a hypocrite and in the top 3 wankers our support has ever had. 

Had to step down from the Board of RFC for self same thing. Guys a prick. Maybe he should tweet about Dave giving 15 to 20 million wedge for next seasons transfer budget. Might be better thought of possibly.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The guy being racist to Sinclair was wrong. There's no doubt or debate about that.

However Chris Graham has a fucking cheek. Didn't he draw a racist anti-Muslim cartoon himself? he's a hypocrite and in the top 3 wankers our support has ever had. 

Muslim ain't a race,  Race isn't optional 

Supporter let us down, I get that we are the most provoked fans, I sympathise with the guy that ran on the park,  our players, the SFA, don't put the Lego back in its  box and he appears to get away with behaviour that Souness was hounded for

My view, don't care about being lablled sectarian for standing up against the vile sect they worship

Racist, brings shame on the support and the lad needs a short ban to bring him to his senses 

How did our young fans get on today ?   Any bottled this time out ?

7 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Aye whatever Ghandi.... let the authorities deal with it then, we should never push for another Rangers fan to be named and shamed and banned from Ibrox. This country is a republican shitehole and if you don't like my point of view, don't comment on it then

If you don't like people challenging your point of view, don't voice it in public.

The idea that supporting the same club should mean we all just act like he never done something vile is laughable nonsense. If anything, we should demand a higher standard from our fans. Let that mob across the city throw bananas at Walters, make monkey arms at Edu and aeroplane gestures at Reyna.

You still haven't explained what any of this has to do with rebels or republicans. I'm intrigued as to the mental gymnastics you'll invoke to make a tenuous link.

Just now, Rangers No Other said:

Muslim ain't a race,  Race isn't optional

Supporter let us down, I get that we are the most provoked fans, I sympathise with the guy that ran on the park,  our players, the SFA, don't put the Lego back in its  box and he appears to get away with behaviour that Souness was hounded for

My view, don't care about being lablled sectarian for standing up against the vile sect they worship

Racist, brings shame on the support and the lad needs a short ban to bring him to his senses 

How did our young fans get on today ?   Any bottled this time out ?

My view : your a fud. 

2 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I've shouted racist and sectarian abuse at the football before and I'm sure if honest then I wouldn't be the only one, should I be made to lose my job and be publically outed for making an arse of it, 

You're being way too honest on this mate..And leaving yourself open for the do gooders to try and condemn you..They would never admit to shouting anything untoward at the football.. 

Just now, Sonnybear1972 said:

I've shouted racist and sectarian abuse at the football before and I'm sure if honest then I wouldn't be the only one, should I be made to lose my job and be publically outed for making an arse of it, 

Im not racist so dont agree with that. I am not sectarian either. Have called a Fenian a Fenian in my time.

If anyone actually believes behaviour like that is acceptable in today's society then you should go back to the Dark Ages and stay there.

The media will use it to shame the club, and deservedly so - because it's caveman behaviour.

It's all very well  the glory hunters in our support claiming that "We Deserve Better" but perhaps it's the club which deserves a better quality of fans?

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

You're being way too honest on this mate..And leaving yourself open for the do gooders to try and condemn you..They would never admit to shouting anything untoward at the football.. 

Lol aye you're right mate, I've never even farted in public