Chris Graham Tweet

3 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Cant believe one of our support (probably) racially abused someone and another fan who rightly states that's unacceptable is the one getting the criticism.

The racist fan is a knuckledragger who should be nowhere near our stadium, and any idiot who pulls such shit near me will be getting ejected by the stewards.

Thankfully, I have heard precisely one racist comment in all the years I have been in my seat and it came from some loudmouth never seen before or since.

Why did Graham step down from the Board of RFC? You should be asking he us sine die from Ibrox I believe.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

It's ok am an ex racist 

The "Sanctimonious" are up there with the worst in society

Good on you for fessing up, drink and rage make us all do daft things

No children were hurt or abused, you state that it won't happen again, fair play 

My mate in Liverpool taught me about racisim, a West Indian keyboard player who is now a Pastor,  we watched the Durrant goal V Bernard Tappie;s crooked mob,  anyway that was the year we shared digs,  going out in the motor with him was disgraceful, 85% of the abuse came from the Police,  They acutally lifted him at a gig when we came off to get ready for the Encore, Harrasment on top of abuse 

3 minutes ago, Rangers No Other said:

The "Sanctimonious" are up there with the worst in society

Good on you for fessing up, drink and rage make us all do daft things

No children were hurt or abused, you state that it won't happen again, fair play 

My mate in Liverpool taught me about racisim, a West Indian keyboard player who is now a Pastor,  we watched the Durrant goal V Bernard Tappie;s crooked mob,  anyway that was the year we shared digs,  going out in the motor with him was disgraceful, 85% of the abuse came from the Police,  They acutally lifted him at a gig when we came off to get ready for the Encore, Harrasment on top of abuse 

Thank you for seeing my point 

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

While grassing is embarrassing and Chris Graham, generally speaking is a massive fud - the guy was totally out of order if we're being honest. I'm all for looking out for our own but thats unacceptable behaviour. 

Maybe. But why draw attention to it?

And this from a 32 hour racist Director.

Fud.

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Abusing someone for condemning it rather than abusing the person that actually done it certainly makes it look like some are accepting it.

If you mean me mate, I've no said once it's accepted. I said the boy doesn't need people sticking the knife in, and I admitted shouting racial and sectarian abuse at football, never said my behaviour was acceptable and am no proud of the racial 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Abusing someone for condemning it rather than abusing the person that actually done it certainly makes it look like some are accepting it.

No, it's the blatant hypocrisy considering he resigned over 'racist remarks'.

I never seen him asking to be life banned.

Fucking prick (aye him, no you biggrin.gif )

23 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Cant believe one of our support (probably) racially abused someone and another fan who rightly states that's unacceptable is the one getting the criticism.

The racist fan is a knuckledragger who should be nowhere near our stadium, and any idiot who pulls such shit near me will be getting ejected by the stewards.

Thankfully, I have heard precisely one racist comment in all the years I have been in my seat and it came from some loudmouth never seen before or since.

So u would go and stick someone in who most probably said something out of turn with rage? Who needs enemies when we have folk like u at ibrox? Some poor bear could get ejected and convicted and most probably lose their job because of a moral crusader like u for saying something wrong and most probably got a bevy in them. Good on u mind do not ever step out of line when ur at ibrox or any away games. 

7 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

If you mean me mate, I've no said once it's accepted. I said the boy doesn't need people sticking the knife in, and I admitted shouting racial and sectarian abuse at football, never said my behaviour was acceptable and am no proud of the racial 

A few in the thread mate. Not just you.

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

While grassing is embarrassing and Chris Graham, generally speaking is a massive fud - the guy was totally out of order if we're being honest. I'm all for looking out for our own but thats unacceptable behaviour. 

Agreed. 

If that's what he indented to do it's moronic behaviour. No place for it.

11 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

So u would go and stick someone in who most probably said something out of turn with rage? Who needs enemies when we have folk like u at ibrox? Some poor bear could get ejected and convicted and most probably lose their job because of a moral crusader like u for saying something wrong and most probably got a bevy in them. Good on u mind do not ever step out of line when ur at ibrox or any away games. 

No excuse mate. I have been a fan since 1982 (and I watched some shite then believe me), and have never used racist abuse. No matter how angry I was. Or drunk. And the knob-jockey I quoted was stone cold sober, just a big game billy trying to impress his even ore moronic mates. How am I some sort of snob or moral crusader because I don't want the club and support I love tainted by some eejit with a racist brain and mouth?.

If you don't want done, then don't spew racist crap at Ibrox. Simples.

I don't know or care if Chris Graham is a tube, don't know the guy, don't care, I was saying any fan who said what he said should be supported. Not condemned.

17 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

At least you are honest, respect.

Racism at Ibrox is far too common and I won't stand for it. 

Just tweeting about it achieves nothing, however. When you hear it, you must ask the person to not do that, or tell the person doing it that it's unacceptable.

I had to do it today and the person shouting racist insults didn't do it again thereafter. I'll support anyone else who does the same. 

1 minute ago, ayrshireranger said:

No excuse mate. I have been a fan since 1982 (and I watched some shite then believe me), and have never used racist abuse. No matter how angry I was. Or drunk. And the knob-jockey I quoted was stone cold sober, just a big game billy trying to impress his mates. How am I some sort of snob or moral crusader because I don't want the club I love tainted by some eejit with a racist brain and mouth?.

If you don't want done, then don't spew racist crap at Ibrox. Simples.

U fail to realise u reporting it to whoever will result in the club being tainted. I've heard some brutal stuff but it's none of my business who says what and I would never ever stick a fellow supporter in for anything as I know that our fans are all decent people who are constantly under attack by media other fans and anyone else who can attack us and I realise that we don't need our own adding to that. He would u like ur son losing everything for being stupid at the football? A quiet word in someone's shell-like would suffice not running straight to a steward or polis and have them losing season books, jobs their liberty and everything else they could lose. It's up to u how u act when u hear something u don't like but at least consider ur fellow fan before u act like usain bolt and stick someone in. 

Just now, John Eric Bartholomew said:

Racism at Ibrox is far too common and I won't stand for it. 

Just tweeting about it achieves nothing, however. When you hear it, you must ask the person to not do that, or tell the person doing it that it's unacceptable.

I had to do it today and the person shouting racist insults didn't do it again thereafter. I'll support anyone else who does the same. 

That's my point, the tweeting about it does nothing but pointscore

3 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

U fail to realise u reporting it to whoever will result in the club being tainted. I've heard some brutal stuff but it's none of my business who says what and I would never ever stick a fellow supporter in for anything as I know that our fans are all decent people who are constantly under attack by media other fans and anyone else who can attack us and I realise that we don't need our own adding to that. He would u like ur son losing everything for being stupid at the football? A quiet word in someone's shell-like would suffice not running straight to a steward or polis and have them losing season books, jobs their liberty and everything else they could lose. It's up to u how u act when u hear something u don't like but at least consider ur fellow fan before u act like usain bolt and stick someone in. 

Let me be clear, I would ask the guy to knock it off, if he didn't, then I would speak to the stewards. Id give him a chance to pack it in. Let me also be clear: I am not going to pay £4-500 a season to listen to a knob beside me/around me spew racist crap. End of.

Again, if you don't want to lose your ST, job, liberty etc, don't spew racist crap at Ibrox. Its really that simple.