Senderos to leave

8 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

You obviously dont remember makhtar n'diaye.

Senderos was awful, still don't think he'd make my top 10 for worst I've ever seen. He and Barton undoubtedly are easily the two biggest mistakes Warburton made though... even now i'm still left wondering with Barton how much was him being a **** and how much was down to Warburton being deluded/not getting the best from the team.

N'Dayie wasn't that bad you can't mention him in same breath - he came as youngster from a sport institute and played 2 games and imo didn't let himself down 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Was N'Diaye not about 25 when we signed him?  Sure he came from Rennes or something at the same time as Stanger.  And yes, he was shite. :depressed:

Your thinking of Ponroy I think 

Not N'Dayie 

30 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Was N'Diaye not about 25 when we signed him?  Sure he came from Rennes or something at the same time as Stanger.  And yes, he was shite. :depressed:

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Your thinking of Ponroy I think 

Not N'Dayie 

N'Diaye was 25 when Le Guen signed him. He'd played about 60 league games for Rennes; was released in 2005 and spent a year playing in Switzerland before signing for us. 

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Stanger and Ponroy were both signed at the same time and were touted as the next big thing. Ponroy is now playing in Ligue 2 and Stanger is playing in the French amateur leagues.

52 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

N'Diaye was 25 when Le Guen signed him. He'd played about 60 league games for Rennes; was released in 2005 and spent a year playing in Switzerland before signing for us. 

And according to Wiki he never played for another club after leaving us.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

N'Dayie wasn't that bad you can't mention him in same breath - he came as youngster from a sport institute and played 2 games and imo didn't let himself down 

Boy looked like he'd never seen a football in his life 

I think Senderos is significantly worse than what the Ponroy's & N'Diaye's of the world ever were.

They came to us as nothing players, with no track record and unsurprisingly achieved nothing. People knew Senderos was shite but at least he came to us with some sort of pedigree behind him but all he did was cost us a decent whack in wages and last less than 90 minutes before he absolutely shat it and decided it wasn't for him.

Senderos is a straight up throwback to some of the shite Eck signed in 2003 and 2005.

44 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think Senderos is significantly worse than what the Ponroy's & N'Diaye's of the world ever were.

They came to us as nothing players, with no track record and unsurprisingly achieved nothing. People knew Senderos was shite but at least he came to us with some sort of pedigree behind him but all he did was cost us a decent whack in wages and last less than 90 minutes before he absolutely shat it and decided it wasn't for him.

Senderos is a straight up throwback to some of the shite Eck signed in 2003 and 2005.

Thats not true for n'diaye though 60 games for rennes for a younger player, i had hope he'd be decent... When he was actually the worst footballer I've ever seen at this club. As i said before it looked like hed never seen a football before. 

Senderos was no worse than i thought hed be. Id argue some of ecks shite, such as emerson, jeffers, mladenovic or smiths beattie or faye were worse as folk actually expected them to be decent. 

Anyone who's ever seen Senderos would tell you he's a donkey. 

It was barrel scraping at its best signing Senderos. He's probably a nice guy but what happened to his career? He looked a shell of a footballer whenever he played for us.

Gave me a good laugh at least v Morton, running around the pitch like the Terminator.

16 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

As posted in the Clint Hill thread, BBC website now reporting Senderos has been told his contract won't be renewed. 

Its something we have all expected,and its the right decision. Best of luck big man,it just didn't work out

Worst signing ever.....thank goodness it was only for 1 yr

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I want a police enquiry into what happened to him, Hemdani and Faure - think Jimmy Bell has offed them all.