*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

Just now, gazza27 said:

Near chucked ma beer bottle at the tele when he missed that:justno:

If we needed that goal, I'd have felt the same. I was laughing too hard though as that says everything about him for me.

If you put Kenny Miller in any other players position except Fod, Hill and Bates I think he would do a better job than the players currently playing there. 

That really was a turgid stiff rank average performance. 

I actual haven't a clue how you fix that. It's so devoid of anything for the most part. 

2 minutes ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

Listening to it on the radio ....first half totally subdued commentators, second half they could hardly contain their delight at Hearts playing better.

Sky,BT are the same,only talk about the negatives of Rangers,not that we are doing a whole lot to be positive about:whistle:

Agreed with others big Clint should get another year. Let's hope whoever we have lined up will be as good if not better. Thought Bates looks promising if still a little raw. Waghorn can get tae. Lump of shite. 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

and possibly a manager 

after initial doubts when I saw the team sheet,  I thought we set up well with a 4-2-3-1 and windass picking up a lot of the Garner knockdowns and through balls. Even though Windass wasn't being brilliant he was in good positions and picking up a lot of balls and making good runs. When he went off though, the team shape collapsed, Garner had nobody to knock down balls to and it reverted to a desperately bad 4-3-3 with a finishing midfield of Miller, Barjonas and Mckay. That is not good enough to win matches in Scotland - we were lucky they had 10 men. We finished with 5 recognised forwards on the park - where's our midfield? even Halliday may have been a better option.

Great start but the subs were terrible and Toral looked like he just couldnt be bothered anymore. Pedro looks as if he knows what he wants, but the Windass substitution he made completely changed his team.