Niko Kranjcar

gkb10127

Apparently he is odds on favourite to join redknapp at Birmingham city.

How long does he have left on his contract and what kind of fee could we get for him?

I would personally love him to stay because I think he is a class act and a cracking player when fit. Caixinha should give him a chance. Personally I think rossiter and kranjcar should be given a run of games when they are fit again

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

If we get 500k for him then we should snap for it. He is injury prone and isn't quick enough for the Scottish games.

Was Neil Lennon quick enough for the Scottish game when he was picking up medals and trophies under MON? Was Davie Weir quick enough when he was winning titles and trophies under Walter? Niko Kranjcar probably has the quickest brain in Scottish football and that is all that matters for experienced footballers who may have lost that yard of pace. 

Being quick enough means nothing, just look at McKay and O'Halloran. 

I wouldn't mind giving him one more chance when he get's fit again. He's a class player that had shite all around him on the park.

I'm not saying we seen the best of him but unless Birmingham want to give us some half-decent cash for our rebuild, then I'd like to see what he has to offer under different circumstances. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hopefully leaves.

Was garbage, apart from one average at best game v Partick.

That average game is where he played that wonderful defence splitting pass for Waghorn, I think, for a goal. My point is, that even when he is average he is better than most of our players, when it comes to ball to feet. In saying that he isn't what we need, unfortunately. I wish there was a place for players like him though.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

That average game is where he played that wonderful defence splitting pass for Waghorn, I think, for a goal. My point is, that even when he is average he is better than most of our players, when it comes to ball to feet. In saying that he isn't what we need, unfortunately. I wish there was a place for players like him though.

He's rotten, Waghorn never scored, and I can't remeber the pass you're talking about tbh.

15 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Apparently he is odds on favourite to join redknapp at Birmingham city.

How long does he have left on his contract and what kind of fee could we get for him?

I would personally love him to stay because I think he is a class act and a cracking player when fit. Caixinha should give him a chance. Personally I think rossiter and kranjcar should be given a run of games when they are fit again

Not sure about Krancjar , but I'd like to see Rossiter given a chance . I don't doubt his ability , just the fact he seems injury prone could be the stumbling block . 

The guy's too big a risk to keep if we have the option of getting him off the wage bill.

Bite the hand off of anyone that wants to take him on and use the probably substantial wage elsewhere.

Good lad, but my fingers are crossed that there's something in this.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I read it wrong.

No, I didn't.

No you didn't, I referred to the wrong match; apologies. The game against Thistle was where he scored that amazing goal; I would take an average performance like that anytime. I forget the match, and I might get back to you later, where he played a pass, and I think it was for Miller. That was a great pass, and at his best his a very good footballer. Unfortunately, he is a luxury we can't afford at this moment in time.