• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I was enjoying it up till that point tbh  

:tu:

Yeah. I'm glad you enjoyed some of the video. To be honest mate it's been mixed feedback on that one. A lot of people asked for it and said it was good how I inflicted it and alt of people didn't like it. I just want to make videos for the Rangers community to enjoy really. It's hard to please us all mind ? The videos will only get better and next time I probarbly won't include those stats. It depends on the other feedback really

1 minute ago, TRBlue1872 said:

Yeah. I'm glad you enjoyed some of the video. To be honest mate it's been mixed feedback on that one. A lot of people asked for it and said it was good how I inflicted it and alt of people didn't like it. I just want to make videos for the Rangers community to enjoy really. It's hard to please us all mind ? The videos will only get better and next time I probarbly won't include those stats. It depends on the other feedback really

It's difficult I know, but it's blurring the lines between actual stats and made up stats. It's a confusing picture when there are two lots presented one of which is frankly just made up.

Do one next time and cut the fake news and see what feedback you get then. At least you will have something to compare it against. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It's difficult I know, but it's blurring the lines between actual stats and made up stats. It's a confusing picture when there are two lots presented one of which is frankly just made up.

Do one next time and cut the fake news and see what feedback you get then. At least you will have something to compare it against. 

Yeah I ageee mate. Next time I'll do that. Really appreciate your feedback :) 

3 hours ago, TRBlue1872 said:

Hi Everyone! 

I made a video today talking about Dalcio and Cardoso, Would be great if you could check it out! I make Rangers videos every week so feel free to check out my content!

WATP

Nice little video mate. 

Alves, Cardoso big and strong, Pena a tank, Jack by all accounts tenacious, Herrera tall and strong -- somehow I don't see Pedro's team being bullied like we have been for the past few seasons under Macostalot and MW.  Bates is a unit as well and possibly why PC likes him, for too long our players have been pushed aside far too easily.  

Wonder if we will see three at the back in some games this season

8 hours ago, TRBlue1872 said:

Hi Everyone! 

I made a video today talking about Dalcio and Cardoso, Would be great if you could check it out! I make Rangers videos every week so feel free to check out my content!

WATP

Nice video, shame about the haircut.

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Stadium being renamed Our Lady of Ibrox  :mutley:

GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL have today today announced a £400 million investment into restructuring and improving Ibrox stadium. 

Council Leader Seamus Bigjoughanou stated "after the recent plans to rename the stadium, we suddenly realised that this area of Glasgow exists..."

15 hours ago, TRBlue1872 said:

Hi Everyone! 

WATP

Cheers for this.

Hi Everyone! 

WATP

Good we video. I didn't mind you having the video game stats in there, not like you referred to them as part of your analysis.

Hi Everyone! 

WATP

Anything rangers related will do for me.

Will subscribe to your you tube page.

But.... pet hate of mine bud. 

It's THREE not Free. University educated ffs take it you didn’t major in English then... watp

2 hours ago, thetruthisootthere said:

Anything rangers related will do for me.

Will subscribe to your you tube page.

But.... pet hate of mine bud. 

It's THREE not Free. University educated ffs take it you didn’t major in English then... watp

Haha. It's kinda part of my Welsh accent to be honnest ? I'll try my best to stop it ?