Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Pedro says we have 4 Alves, Cardoso bates wilson.. He said Bates and Cardoso will start together (I assume he means in first round of the EL)

Hes punted Kiernan but with the window not open yet has he been told to stay away

Bates is terrible, Aiden Wilson should start with Cardoso in the first round and once Alves is back loan Wilson out for the season. Far better prospect than Bates who looks scared everytime the ball comes near him.

13 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Bates is terrible, Aiden Wilson should start with Cardoso in the first round and once Alves is back loan Wilson out for the season. Far better prospect than Bates who looks scared everytime the ball comes near him.

I don't think that's really a fair assessment of the young lad. By no means am I saying he's Baresi, but he looks pretty solid defensively. It's when he's got the ball at his feet that he doesn't have a clue what to do. Ball playing centre half he is not but he's great in the air.

12 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I don't think that's really a fair assessment of the young lad. By no means am I saying he's Baresi, but he looks pretty solid defensively. It's when he's got the ball at his feet that he doesn't have a clue what to do. Ball playing centre half he is not but he's great in the air.

Puts the fear of god into me everytime I watch him. Does silly things like let the ball bounce instead of attacking it (Tarriers at Hampden) or when he nearly sold the jerseys at Ibrox against the sheep. Rabbit caught in the headlights for me, should be no where near a Rangers 1st team.

Coupled with the fact that everyone who watched the youths struggled to see why he was initially signed on loan never mind a permanent deal.

Don't like being harsh on the youth's because love seeing nothing more than our own coming through. Sometimes have to face facts when the lads haven't got it and for me, neither him or Beerman has.

Welcome big fella

It's a great step in your career. You will win the 55th league title with us and it will blow your mind. 

What won't blown your mind is all of us lying about street and pavement in glasgow probably still on the middle of. June that year .Still pissed.  Oooot poor nuts on gear and.eccies.  but we'll it will be worth waiting for !!!

So make you first challenge count.  Always be true to the jersey and never surrender.  

4 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Bruno,Danny,Fabio and David and Bruno will turn all 3 into decent CB's.
Looks like Rob will not.  

Many fucking Bruno's we signing

:pipe: 

Just now, dougie76 said:

???, we moved on a long time ago maybe they rancid bastards should as well?

Exactly but not what the MSM would have you believe. Fuck sake they can't even look at 500 years since the Protestant reformation, that changed the face of the world cos.they are so delusional. I mean ffs John KNOX was a great man of this country but they are too scared to do a 8 page pullout. Anyway bit off topic but you know.what I am getting at ... ?