Jump to content

What happened to the Member KAI.


Smile
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I like him as a poster. Passionate and critical and I very rarely disagree with his points. Can come across maybe a bit grumpy but I reckon you could put that down to the love for the club and his disappointment at certain things.

Definitely pumped dory though 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I like him as a poster. Passionate and critical and I very rarely disagree with his points. Can come across maybe a bit grumpy but I reckon you could put that down to the love for the club and his disappointment at certain things.

Definitely pumped dory though 

Began to think that the end was nigh for him on RM when he admitted to sconning a granny on the back of the head with his phone on a bus when he lost the rag during an RM discussion. Probably been away dealing with his anger issues. I'm sure he'll be back a changed, calmer man soon enough.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Inigo said:

Began to think that the end was nigh for him on RM when he admitted to sconning a granny on the back of the head with his phone on a bus when he lost the rag during an RM discussion. Probably been away dealing with his anger issues. I'm sure he'll be back a changed, calmer man soon enough.

 

 

Never seen that mate :lol: fuck sake 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Began to think that the end was nigh for him on RM when he admitted to sconning a granny on the back of the head with his phone on a bus when he lost the rag during an RM discussion. Probably been away dealing with his anger issues. I'm sure he'll be back a changed, calmer man soon enough.

 

 

sconning :lol::thumbsup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

A good poster but had started to lose the plot a bit IMO. Made a few disgraceful posts on here that people had to tidy up for him.

That being said, hopefully he is back on soon.

Do you think he went a bit Albear?:mutley: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, markem said:

sconning :lol::thumbsup:

 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

A good poster but had started to lose the plot a bit IMO. Made a few disgraceful posts on here that people had to tidy up for him.

That being said, hopefully he is back on soon.

Anything in particular? Or is it water under a bridge

Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Never seen that mate :lol: fuck sake 

My wee wind up thread (Oleg's fault. He told me in another thread to make a pro Yes thread for some reason, so I did) 

Glorious catch of an RM big fish (and loads of others, it has to be said). Some saw through it, but the angry man didny :lol:

 

Sconning is a slight exaggeration. Nearly sconning is more accurate...

Page 2: 'And if you're fishing then fuck you almost bounced my mobile off the back of an old woman's heed on the train ' :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 20 August 2022 11:30 Until 13:30
      0  
      Hibernian v Rangers
      Easter Road
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...