• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Well, it looks as if he won't be here in the long term. /he obviously isn't a right back, and it's significant, possibly, that he wasn't played in a more natural position. Good player, and hopefully he finds a club where he can get a game regularly.

Shite player tbh but maybe Caixinha is gonna keep him as a fullback, I hope not but it could happen I guess.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Shite player tbh but maybe Caixinha is gonna keep him as a fullback, I hope not but it could happen I guess.

I don't agree that he is a bad player; playing for a club where the opposition sit back is not really suited to his game, and if he plays for a club where there is less of that burden then he could be a very good player.

Guest Lloyd72
14 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I don't agree that he is a bad player; playing for a club where the opposition sit back is not really suited to his game, and if he plays for a club where there is less of that burden then he could be a very good player.

He's a good athlete, shite football player tho

8 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Not a good player, or not a good enough player for this level? He won't have been the first player to have found it hard to have played at this level, but that doesn't make him a bad player.

He's dreadful. Running fast doesn't make you a good footballer.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Turnberry18 said:

He's an attacking player who plays off the break into an opposition's defence. Hard to think where he wouild get much chance of playing that way for us. 

Why is he only good at playing on the counter attack?

1 minute ago, Sket said:

He's dreadful. Running fast doesn't make you're a good footballer.

He's obviously not a winger, and it that sense he reminds a little of the way we played Lovenkrands, who was better through the middle. The way an opposition sets itself up against us left him looking very isolated. I think he would do far better playing for a club where the play is naturally more open.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Why is he only good at playing on the counter attack?

It's not totally counter attack, because there are many clubs who don't play against teams setting themselves up with 10 men behind the ball. I think he is a more central player than a winger, and plays off the direct ball through the middle.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

I know it was only a bounce game but it worries me that Pedro is continuing with a 4-3-3.

I think it's because we are playing junior level footballers when the real action starts he will change it up.