Bear Visits Rivals Store In Desperate Plea To Get His Shirt Named

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Zetland said:

This is hurting my eyes and brain. Please @admin shut this down?!

I mind of the days when you just thought other folk were weird ... the internet proves it in glorious technicolor ....

We should be burning down their shops? Someones trying too hard 

2 hours ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Not sure why he has sold his story about this. Makes him come out like an arse. I worry about some of our fans. During the Old Firm game at Ibrox we had pics of our fans rallying round a scum fan as he was getting threats/stares on the subway. Sickening some of them have a little love in and don't understand what it means to hate those bastards.

Many fans will know Rangers Football Club’s motto as “Aye ready”.

But a diehard Bluenose was gutted when he was forced to ask Celtic’s club shop to print jerseys for him because the Ibrox outlet had no “I” letters left.

Andrew Grant, 32, from Glasgow , was scrambling to get novelty “Mr and Mrs” strips done up as a wedding present for a Rangers-supporting pal’s nuptials in the US.

He swallowed his pride when he asked bitter Old Firm rivals Celtic’s store to help produce the goods.

Council worker Andrew said: “I hope the £30 Celtic got from me doesn’t help them buy the next Moussa Dembele.

“The Rangers shop had no ‘A’ and no ‘I’ letters – which was a problem when I needed ‘Mr Tait’ and ‘Mrs Tait’ printed.

“I’d much rather the money had gone into Rangers but I was desperate.”

Andrew was trying to get his gift ready for groom Andrew Tait and bride Ashley before jetting out for yesterday’s ceremony in San Francisco.

He said: “You just presume it’s the sort of thing that would be pretty straightforward but it turned into a real saga. The Rangers shop said I should try Sports Direct but the one in the city centre was missing Ts and a 6.

“JD Sports and Greaves couldn’t help either.

“So I was then scratching my head thinking how to salvage this and thought I’d just give the Celtic shop a try.”

Staff at the store told Andrew it was the first time they had ever been asked to help with a Rangers top. But dad-of-two Andrew says they could not have been more helpful.

He said: “I had to go behind enemy lines and it was pretty surreal going up to a counter in front of a big poster with Celtic players doing the huddle. I said, ‘I’ve got a bit of a favour to ask?’ And she replied, ‘Don’t worry, if you’ve not bought the top here, that’s okay.’

“But I said, ‘No, I need a bigger favour than that’. Then I showed them the strip.

“The guy who does the printing laughed and said, ‘I don’t know if my printers are going to be able to handle this.’

“He said it was definitely the first time it had happened.

“He went out of his way to help me because all the new Celtic strips have gold lettering on them so he had to go into last season’s drawers to get everything we needed.

“And, as far as I can tell, I was charged the normal price – there was no premium for it being a Rangers strip.”

He added: “I hope the newlyweds appreciate the lengths I’ve had to go to in order to get them the perfect present.

“Andrew used to be a season ticket-holder and is Rangers daft. He lives in Australia now but is always watching the games in the middle of the 
night over there.

“The funny thing is that the place where they are getting married is called Paradise.”

Sick of the lets make up/Put the last 5 years behind us  brigade within our support.

Our cancer

I'm also a superstitious cunt so I would think I would be jinxed doing anything as stupid as this numptie

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

So good you had to say it twice eh Eejay?

Edit: shit story by the way, who gives a fuck.

Absolute shite story but one of many the papers use to try to make us look like dicks when it suits.

I like that line by the way . So good you had to say it twice :lol:

Why oh why would any true bluenose run away to any rhag just to tell a bad news story about The Rangers or anything connected to our club, I just don't get it.  !5 seconds of fame in a dying publication.

Get a grip and get a life, we don't want or need your type supporting us.

:wanker:

7 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Why oh why would any true bluenose run away to any rhag just to tell a bad news story about The Rangers or anything connected to our club, I just don't get it.  !5 seconds of fame in a dying publication.

Get a grip and get a life, we don't want or need your type supporting us.

:wanker:

It's a negative story, so they probably paid him four times the going rate

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Cringey bastard mentioning dembele etc and paradise and the huddle, fuckin freakshow bastard. If this is true aswell there plenty a shops in & around Glasgow who could do it, attention seeking prick.

Na mate, the Rangers shop, SD, Greaves, and JD had all run out. Timmys to the rescue! 

Fuckin wank of a guy had to stick it the papers aswell. Even worse is they actually printed it. 

fucking fake story 

the article said he is a council worker from Glasgow the third sentence says he now lives in Australia 

so he was on his way to the USA from Australia but flew too Glasgow to get a shirt .printed 

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sick of the lets make up/Put the last 5 years behind us  brigade within our support.

Our cancer

I'm also a superstitious cunt so I would think I would be jinxed doing anything as stupid as this numptie

It's not just the past few years though mate. They're republican loving kiddie fiddling fucks and that's been going on from the beginning. That whole club and its entire support can go take itself into the fucking sea and die off.