Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not going to happen.

His share are being sold & I'd expect an announcement about it later today or possibly tomorrow.

This time next year I suspect we'll have negotiated with another retailer and we'll never need to hear the words Mike Ashley ever again.

You want a wee bet that we are still with SD next season? ??

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

No he hasn't 

Really, it's went from him and his company are zero hour contract cunts and they need chased ?, to oh it's alright it's just Big Mike he deserves to make a profit just as long as we make a good profit as well. ????

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not going to happen.

His share are being sold & I'd expect an announcement about it later today or possibly tomorrow.

This time next year I suspect we'll have negotiated with another retailer and we'll never need to hear the words Mike Ashley ever again.

Halleluiah!

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nobody is bickering about the club moving forward, but that fat cunt has went from the devil on earth to our new best pal all of a sudden. 

C'mon mate, no one is saying that.

Well, I don't do twitter, so can only go by on here.

He's a bullying cunt, used to getting his own way. This time he's had to compromise, as all sane people wanted in the first place anyway.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You want a wee bet that we are still with SD next season? ??

We might be. Not got an idea either way but King made reference to going out to the market at the end of the season. We'll have a year of normalised trading as part of those negotiations as well.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Any detail on who is buying his shares? used to be a big thing but not anymore it seems. 

Well is it Ashley or King shares?! Haven't a clue tbh, if indeed any are being sold.

I was thinking how the fuck does king get out of this one? Just don't see him having the cash for this, skint or not if the worst happened and many wanted to sell, far less him ponying up over a million just for a meaningless prospectus. It just isn't his style. It's like the bluffer's bluff getting called. He has also stated on many occasions that many small shareholders is best for the club. Cover for I aint for buying anymore fuckng shares.

Back against the wall time. Where does he go? Uncle Mike, I've got a deal for you?

Absolutely nothing would surprise me.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Halleluiah!

C'mon mate, no one is saying that.

Well, I don't do twitter, so can only go by on here.

He's a bullying cunt, used to getting his own way. This time he's had to compromise, as all sane people wanted in the first place anyway.

Ive even said from the start sitting down and talking was the only way this would sorted. I wanted the talking to be SD being left holding last seasons stock mind you. 

The general consensus now seems to be we can live with Ashley being a cunt as long as we get a fair share from said cunt. 

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

We might be. Not got an idea either way but King made reference to going out to the market at the end of the season. We'll have a year of normalised trading as part of those negotiations as well.

I took it getting out to the market was on a new shirt deal. 

How do the mhanks handle production and distribution? 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The general consensus now seems to be we can live with Ashley being a cunt as long as we get a fair share from said cunt. 

The concensus is that Rangers are getting a good deal. It's the best we could have hoped for. As for fat boy he is what he is. Even being hauled in front of parliament didnt bother him. The sooner he is totally out of the picture the better but I'm more concerned with Rangers than him.

It's been a great few weeks and so far everything is positive although some just won't let go of the (past) negatives.

6 minutes ago, the drummer said:

king has made a deal with the devil anyway has anyone seen this  contract  it will come back to haunt him

Fucking Hell :lol:

Would it not be that the Board have effectively ripped up a deal with the devil?

Enough already, fucking mentalists everywhere :headwall:

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The concensus is that Rangers are getting a good deal. It's the best we could have hoped for. As for fat boy he is what he is. Even being hauled in front of parliament didnt bother him. The sooner he is totally out of the picture the better but I'm more concerned with Rangers than him.

It's been a great few weeks and so far everything is positive although some just won't let go of the (past) negatives.

I think on the next deal we may use him again with a better deal as he is the largest sportswear distributor.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

He fucked us over way too much, I can carry a grudge for a long time. 

Believe it or not. ??