Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

Here we fucking go again by the way, NO ONE KNOWS HOW MUCH IS MADE FROM THE SHIRT SALES!

Already we have people asking "how much do we get if I buy from here" and folk are saying "we'll get X from them, and X from them"

Stop posting lies and rumors this is the reason we got here in the first place. You shower of cunts.

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Just goes to show that most of these sheep didnt an dont have the square root of a clue about how these things work.

They literally heard the soundbites and followed whatever group told them to follow.

The retail deal was shit, I didnt buy a top, im glad the deal terminated and we can buy tops now.

But if this whole ordeal has told me anything its that some of our support are just blind clueless sheep and they could be dangerous to our club if they listen to the wrong people.

Ashley is the owner of SD so folk moaning about him making profit are just highlighting how thick they are.

Indeed, as mind boggling as that is :lol: :headwall:

Apparently that's what the taigs are going with as well, thick as fuck, and just actually shows they have no other angle on this.

It's good news, in fact it's quite a bit of good news, selling his shares, paves the way for a Rights issue etc ...

59 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That would be a match made in Hell. 

10 iar looms on the horizon for the scum. I'm long past caring. Just don't bring us any more fucking court cases.

Fuck me,  with these pair of shysters, read business acumen?! If both their conniving brains can be be used in the positive, kept on track and bring us the result, I'm for it. They both do nothing for nowt, but in their common quest for moneymaking I can seriously see us benefitting big time. King wouldn't be doing it nothing nor Ashley, but you can see what's in it for both. Ashley has cash that we/king needs and we have quite a cheap option platform for Ashley, relative to his English interests.

Interesting times to see how this new love in develops.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Indeed, as mind boggling as that is :lol: :headwall:

Apparently that's what the taigs are going with as well, thick as fuck, and just actually shows they have no other angle on this.

It's good news, in fact it's quite a bit of good news, selling his shares, paves the way for a Rights issue etc ...

And at the very least hes shown hes willing to negotiate with King.

Some of our supporters are too entrenched in this, theyre narrow minded and see everything in black and white, Ashleys a cunt and thats it.

Whereas I also think Ashley is a but of a cunt, I also think Kings a bit of a cunt, dont see how anyone can think one is a cunt and the other isnt. 

But at the same time I think that ultimately, Rangers would profit more from King and Ashley working together than we would with either of them working alone. 

They should use this as a stepping stone, work together and make us the dominant force in Scotland again, if they do that then all they have done before would be forgiven

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Show me where i said i did? The usual imbeciles appear not to be able to seperate a point in fact to "he's peyoor pro-ashley by de way". I'm simply stating that Ashley is still controlling this in his favour - because the club is getting more money doesn't mean they have got rid of him at all. He's clearing stock, he's making money and IMO - we'll probably sign with him next year with amended terms where he gets more percentage back from a new kit deal. He has most likely negotiated so that no new top comes out this years os he can clear his stock out. does that sound like a man who has been defeated in business?

To go about like we have got rid of him is ridiculous.

Ffs what is it you don't get about us being previously locked into a fkn 7 year contract whereby we got next to fuck all.  The legalities of that had to be challenged and King and the board done that to get better terms for Rangers, and tell you what I fkn doff my hat to everyone of them, brilliant result.  In business there are always concessions when agreeing deals, there needs to be middle ground, we couldn't have just said 'fuck you Ashley this contracts now ripped up and we are calling the shots ya dick'. There was all sorts of litigation etc doing no one any good. Remember there was only one benefactor in that fkn disgusting contract that big hands and his cronies agreed. Ashley could've sat that out for 7 years if he really wanted. I can only say you are the most negative doom monger I've had the misfortune to read.  Glasgow Rangers are free to negotiate with anyone as of next year, it was said yesterday, even one of the rhats in the press asked him that. What more do you fkn want.  Again it was said and has been countless times, retail deals are commercially sensitive, go and get us all the retail deals of every club in the uk and you can then start demanding to see contracts, ffs you're like fkn bomber brown shouting about the deeds. You litter your opinions with IF and PROBABLY,  you're just fkn guessing, why the fuck would we automatically go with SD when we can negotiate with anyone  now the shackles are off, the pulling power of our fan base will be attractive as fuck to all and sundry, the toxicity is disappearing, sadly from some fans it isn't. Jesus fkn wept.  

3 minutes ago, Blueofblood said:

Ffs what is it you don't get about us being previously locked into a fkn 7 year contract whereby we got next to fuck all.  The legalities of that had to be challenged and King and the board done that to get better terms for Rangers, and tell you what I fkn doff my hat to everyone of them, brilliant result.  In business there are always concessions when agreeing deals, there needs to be middle ground, we couldn't have just said 'fuck you Ashley this contracts now ripped up and we are calling the shots ya dick'. There was all sorts of litigation etc doing no one any good. Remember there was only one benefactor in that fkn disgusting contract that big hands and his cronies agreed. Ashley could've sat that out for 7 years if he really wanted. I can only say you are the most negative doom monger I've had the misfortune to read.  Glasgow Rangers are free to negotiate with anyone as of next year, it was said yesterday, even one of the rhats in the press asked him that. What more do you fkn want.  Again it was said and has been countless times, retail deals are commercially sensitive, go and get us all the retail deals of every club in the uk and you can then start demanding to see contracts, ffs you're like fkn bomber brown shouting about the deeds. You litter your opinions with IF and PROBABLY,  you're just fkn guessing, why the fuck would we automatically go with SD when we can negotiate with anyone  now the shackles are off, the pulling power of our fan base will be attractive as fuck to all and sundry, the toxicity is disappearing, sadly from some fans it isn't. Jesus fkn wept.  

Interseting we run with SD, but they are the largest retailer here and we make money AND there is more to it than we know, that we will benefit from, because it's too big a turnaround for both parties for it not to be.

Delighted about the new retail deal, finally a tidy bit of money going towards the club. Hopefully see more of a visual presence on the streets, sick and tired of seeing manky hoops over the place.

Oh and people moaning about Ashley making money? Get a grip fs. The issue was never about him making money, it was that he was shafting us so that we didn't make any. Now the terms have been altered, we make a favourable return so that is good enough for me.

34 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Here we fucking go again by the way, NO ONE KNOWS HOW MUCH IS MADE FROM THE SHIRT SALES!

Already we have people asking "how much do we get if I buy from here" and folk are saying "we'll get X from them, and X from them"

Stop posting lies and rumors this is the reason we got here in the first place. You shower of cunts.

100% they just want to pretend they are in the know.

38 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Just goes to show that most of these sheep didnt an dont have the square root of a clue about how these things work.

They literally heard the soundbites and followed whatever group told them to follow.

The retail deal was shit, I didnt buy a top, im glad the deal terminated and we can buy tops now.

But if this whole ordeal has told me anything its that some of our support are just blind clueless sheep and they could be dangerous to our club if they listen to the wrong people.

Ashley is the owner of SD so folk moaning about him making profit are just highlighting how thick they are.

I would point out that the line was give Ashley fuck all not a penny EVER AGAIN. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would point out that the line was give Ashley fuck all not a penny EVER AGAIN. 

Im assuming SOS etc will be continuing the fight to get Ashley completely out of our Club...theyre a noble bunch and that would be the noble and right thing to do, fight until the fight is done

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Yer points are fantasist shit in your head.

Nobody has a problem with Ashley clearing his stock or making money/getting his cut. Rangers will make more profit and thats all I'm interested in. A fair deal, we got one. 

Everyone bought in to Whyte and I was against Green from the start. Good try tho pal.

fantasist? your second sentence just agreed with my points you idiot - Ashley is making a profit and he's getting bpoycotters to buy what they said they woudn't.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

fantasist? your second sentence just agreed with my points you idiot - Ashley is making a profit and he's getting bpoycotters to buy what they said they woudn't.

The supports problem was always that it was an unfair deal, extremely one sided and absolutely bumping us. 

Everyone knows Ashley is still going to get some money, its still a fair deal and an amazing one compared to the deal in place yesterday. 

17 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Im assuming SOS etc will be continuing the fight to get Ashley completely out of our Club...theyre a noble bunch and that would be the noble and right thing to do, fight until the fight is done

Just wanted them left holding all that stock. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Actually, I forgot about that, but fuck it, if uncle Mike is looking to give us cash, I'm fucking grabbing it as clearly the boycotters now are. 

He and King have done a u turn and I am pretty pleased about that. I am also pleased about the signings thus far. I think we are at last looking forward and instilling some business sense into matters. It is abvious King/T3B would struggle financially in closing ground on the scum and if we can lever Ashley into parting with cash so much the better and who knows where it will lead us. It's all positive thus far and I'm sick to fuck with trailing those bastards in the east.

Well there is now less need of hope and more of expectation from what has gone on this close season, so it's for the expectations are realised. The reality will still be a rocky road next season as all these new signings bed in, but at least we now have more of a solid foundation to build from, so a bit of patience needed. The scum won't be standing still either, but I at least know we now have a fighting chance.

I doubt we will ever get the transpency that we are after, but if the board can stay away from intrigue and double dealing, putting good business sense before personal agendas and start defending the club and the support, coupled with serious improvement on the park, I can live with that.

22 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You won't get through to them, the posters who said they would never buy of Ashley again have done a 360, the posters who said they should get round the table and do a deal that benefits both parties are the Ashley lovers though.

They do love a flip flop.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

You won't get through to them, the posters who said they would never buy of Ashley again have done a 360, the posters who said they should get round the table and do a deal that benefits both parties are the Ashley lovers though.

They do love a flip flop.

Excatly mate, lets them save face to lie and make out that Ashleys losing out and the boycott has got rid of him when handing their cash over to Ashley for year old stock though.