***Official Rangers Retail Purchases Thread***

Essandoh

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WGOH said:

Absolute fucking classic, 100% sure that's the one I had. Opens up with wee figurines wearing the rangers top :lol: 

Aye mate had it aswell :lol: one of those Christmas gifts where you can't tell your dad has just went nuts in the club shop . I got a rangers shower radio once that I don't think ever worked :lol:

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Aye mate had it aswell :lol: one of those Christmas gifts where you can't tell your dad has just went nuts in the club shop . I got a rangers shower radio once that I don't think ever worked :lol:

Hahaha aye, yes used to get hunners of daft things from the old superstore. Pretty sure I've still got the team bus toy and loads a different cups n plates :lol: 

Probably this is the best signing of the pre-season now. Remember people talking about the kids over there and they are all wearing Barca y Real madrid y the scum shirts well I think now there will be overnight many kids now in Rangers shirts!

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

Surely they would not announce new deal without having it in place but I am wondering the same as never seen press conference.

Aye, id like to think so, but want confirmation before I buy one of everything. :lol:

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Aye, id like to think so, but want confirmation before I buy one of everything. :lol:

As of 3pm this afternoon, the retail deal changed ... they did confirm it at the Press Conference