• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

A word to the wise guys to those of you waiting of delivery from the megastore

I missed a second parcel this morning by 10 mins the company rangers megastore

Or sports direct use for their deliveries is( hermes and they are shit) the courier left

Me a sorry I missed you slip a blank one which is supposed to be filled out with the 

Couriers name and contact number so you can arrange a suitable date for them to return.

And that after arguing with let's just say two Indian gentleman yesterday on their live chat

Telling them I would like them to leave the parcel with any of my neighbours across the

Road that would sign for it As I might not be in from my nightshift.

Lot of fucking good that done! 

Anyway I have since been told they will only try and deliver the parcel a further two times then it will be returned

To the retailers where I first ordered from.

But they haven't gave me a date for the next delivery ffs I'm no fucking mystic meg.

Anyway just letting you know guys and don't try to phone customer services because 

After spinning alot of spiel about being busy they just say try again later and cut you off.

Cunts.

Mines is coming today and your right mate Hermes are shit had endless problems with them and they take fuck all responsibility, I heard the package you get says Rangers on it somewhere so hope it's not a taig delivering it and fucks with it.

4 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

Mines is coming today and your right mate Hermes are shit had endless problems with them and they take fuck all responsibility, I heard the package you get says Rangers on it somewhere so hope it's not a taig delivering it and fucks with it.

Sometimes these delivery companies can send it to a local shop which is worth doing if your might not be in for the delivery. I want one of these delivered ?

IMG_3106.PNG

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Sometimes these delivery companies can send it to a local shop which is worth doing if your might not be in for the delivery. I want one of these delivered ?

IMG_3106.PNG

Bag over the heid job. Some body on it. Would munch her fanny like double nougat 

13 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Just back from the store. Going like a fair. Every till had a queue and everyone buying plenty. Fuckin magic ?? 

Are the shelves empty mate ? I'm planning on taking kids into the store in an hour is so but don't want to let them down if the stores empty 

36 minutes ago, jackunion said:

Are the shelves empty mate ? I'm planning on taking kids into the store in an hour is so but don't want to let them down if the stores empty 

Plenty of stock of t shirts hoodies etc just no strips for teenagers. I only saw xxx adult tops. Wasn't looking for kids stuff so there might well be. 

My son wouldn't take a strip online because every pick up point was a SD shop, wanted to buy at Rangers Megastore told that way Rangers got more of the money but because of the shambles there he can't get a top  now either there or SD - way to treat supporters - I went to a SD shop this morning was told they're not getting any more in 

5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

My son wouldn't take a strip online because every pick up point was a SD shop, wanted to buy at Rangers Megastore told that way Rangers got more of the money but because of the shambles there he can't get a top  now either there or SD - way to treat supporters - I went to a SD shop this morning was told they're not getting any more in 

One delivery sold out with another on route with kits available on Tuesday.

Yes the deliveries could possibly be sped up but not exactly a shambles plus I don't believe SD are refusing to take more kits as that would just be crazy as the kits are like gold dust.