Right Whos down at the megastore

ofb1988

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would have thought they would have changed the pricing as soon as the ink was dry on the new retail deal.  They didn't ,, so I would expect them to keep the price as is.  Would be really cheeky if they doubled the price just because of the demand,, not sure it would violate consumer rights tho as they do reserve the right to change the price as they see fit.   But if SD are trying to re-build any bridges with the fans then pumping it up double wont help.  

10 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Would have thought they would have changed the pricing as soon as the ink was dry on the new retail deal.  They didn't ,, so I would expect them to keep the price as is.  Would be really cheeky if they doubled the price just because of the demand,, not sure it would violate consumer rights tho as they do reserve the right to change the price as they see fit.   But if SD are trying to re-build any bridges with the fans then pumping it up double wont help.  

The club will benefit from any increase in price, so it's no big deal.

50 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Got email this morning telling me order has been processed ...... you had me worried there!!

I'm still waiting for that email but they've taken the money so I'm hopeful. ??

50 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Anyone been down today? What's the stock like?

Just been in, apparently there was some stock in this morning but sold out quickly.

Next delivery is Tuesday, he had no idea what the size of that delivery would be. 

10 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Just been in, apparently there was some stock in this morning but sold out quickly.

Next delivery is Tuesday, he had no idea what the size of that delivery would be. 

Was going to head over to get the wee man his kit but I'll hang off just now then. Cheers.

11 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Shambles they should have had vans packed with stock sitting in the carpark ready to fulfil orders.

Home top just delivered 5 minutes ago by courier size xxl fits perfect was showing it to the neighbours who are 

Just back from their holidays and we're now going to get theirs I ordered a medium for the wife but mines was the

Only one that came today just as well she is in Turkey she wouldn't be too happy ? 

3 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Home top just delivered 5 minutes ago by courier size xxl fits perfect was showing it to the neighbours who are 

Just back from their holidays and we're now going to get theirs I ordered a medium for the wife but mines was the

Only one that came today just as well she is in Turkey she wouldn't be too happy ? 

Fucksake, yer wife wearing a fitbaw tap??

:britney: