Right Whos down at the megastore

ofb1988

On 2017-6-22 at 9:54 AM, minstral said:

No need for some fans to head over, as we have already got our grandchildren all the gear. I have never stopped buy all the gear for all the kids, and made sure our colours were always worn with pride.

Your prerogative. If everybody had done that though, Ashley wouldn't have left...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ffs I have never seen so much fucking greeting about fellow supporters wearing our clubs colours in my life

Thank fuck some of you fashion police weren't around when we draped flags over our backs wore painted 

Safety hats and tied as many scarfs as we could to our wrists with our cut off wrangler jackets.

And doc marten boots, 

The good old days when we all stood as one unlike some of the so called fans of today.

9 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Thank fuck some of you fashion police weren't around when we draped flags over our backs wore painted 

Safety hats and tied as many scarfs as we could to our wrists with our cut off wrangler jackets.

And doc marten boots,

I see you m8. Shut my eyes & I'm there.

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Just got an email saying my order hasn't been processed because of low stock, fucking cunts, ordered it at 5pm as soon as I saw the new deal was confirmed as well

That's pish! Have they took the money? 

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Hideous

7af38c8d2606fb5091cb838f647ee404.jpg

download (23).jpg

2ad920d960a06a908f2b70dc5ddfe087.jpg

Quality aye, but even if my missus was one of them I wouldn't want her cutting about in a football top, why not go the all the way and get her the full trackie and some Velcro trainers. 

23 minutes ago, muldoon1690 said:

Quality aye, but even if my missus was one of them I wouldn't want her cutting about in a football top, why not go the all the way and get her the full trackie and some Velcro trainers. 

What these?

IMG_0307.PNG

A word to the wise guys to those of you waiting of delivery from the megastore

I missed a second parcel this morning by 10 mins the company rangers megastore

Or sports direct use for their deliveries is( hermes and they are shit) the courier left

Me a sorry I missed you slip a blank one which is supposed to be filled out with the 

Couriers name and contact number so you can arrange a suitable date for them to return.

And that after arguing with let's just say two Indian gentleman yesterday on their live chat

Telling them I would like them to leave the parcel with any of my neighbours across the

Road that would sign for it As I might not be in from my nightshift.

Lot of fucking good that done! 

Anyway I have since been told they will only try and deliver the parcel a further two times then it will be returned

To the retailers where I first ordered from.

But they haven't gave me a date for the next delivery ffs I'm no fucking mystic meg.

Anyway just letting you know guys and don't try to phone customer services because 

After spinning alot of spiel about being busy they just say try again later and cut you off.

Cunts.