Thursday night "sold out"

2 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

No problems using phones, just dont come off the waiting page or it resets

I had managed to select 3 tickets for the family stand but couldn't use the dropdown menus to change one ticket to child and couldn't use the dropdown for card payment. I jumped on the laptop and the tickets were still in my basket which I managed to sort. No home games are left so looks like its sold out.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, fuckthespl said:

I had managed to select 3 tickets for the family stand but couldn't use the dropdown menus to change one ticket to child and couldn't use the dropdown for card payment. I jumped on the laptop and the tickets were still in my basket which I managed to sort. No home games are left so looks like its sold out.

I went on 30 minutes ago and it was nowhere near a sellout.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I went on 30 minutes ago and it was nowhere near a sellout.

Fair enough mate. For some reason then no home games are under the tickets. Hopefully I'm wrong then and that everyone here gets what they want ticket wise and get this season off to a good start. Can't wait for my wee girl to get a small taste of her first European tie.

1 minute ago, fuckthespl said:

Fair enough mate. For some reason then no home games are under the tickets. Hopefully I'm wrong then and that everyone here gets what they want ticket wise and get this season off to a good start. Can't wait for my wee girl to get a small taste of her first European tie.

Shite software probably dealing with the queuing system badly is what the IT nerd sitting next to me just now says.

Almost 4 hours in the Q and thank fuck l finally managed to snag 2 tickets for me and my boy. What a way to spend my only day off but  worth it when you see his face light up. He's straight out the back just now , strip on , skinning invisible beggars with full commentary. Priceless ?

5 minutes ago, bingboyBLUE said:

Almost 4 hours in the Q and thank fuck l finally managed to snag 2 tickets for me and my boy. What a way to spend my only day off but  worth it when you see his face light up. He's straight out the back just now , strip on , skinning invisible beggars with full commentary. Priceless ?

The real joys of passing on our heritage?

10 minutes ago, bingboyBLUE said:

Next generation. Enjoy!! 

11 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Keep going bears.

Maybe around 700-800 seats left, mostly singles apart from Broomie Rear.

Amazing effort.

Didn't think we would see more than 35000.

What a support 

Sorry to be the thread geek but it may help someone.

It won't be your phone or laptop that is the problem but your browser, so don't give up if you can't use both, just change browser.

They're obviously not testing the ticketing on all browsers. Try Chrome, Explorer, Safari or Firefox. A couple are bound to work.

22 minutes ago, billscott said:

i went online earlier this afternoon and got a ticket easy  i only looked at broomloan front but there was plenty seats left in there

There is only around a thousand left, probably less. And seems to be only single seats available.