The banter years

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

...and the best one: 

Salim Kerkar rocking up for training and we never even wanted him :lol: 

He'd have been a lot better than almost everyone mccoist did bring in.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck me man what a thread :lol:

On a serious note, these last few years couldn't have been more grim. It's absolutely astounding, looking at it in hindsight, that we actually came through it. Tens of thousands of Bears going to Ibrox and around the country every week, when there was absolutely nothing on or off the pitch offering any gratification saw us through. It's fucking incredible, and yet  week to week it still felt so simple. No other group of supporters in this country would have survived what we did, none.

Standing behind the goal at Clyde during the warm up,  leaning over the barrier to pick up the ball and cutting my hand on the rusty fencingGot a walk round the pitch to be patched up under the main stand and ended up walking out with the team as they came out before going back behind the goal.  

Jim Whyte interviewing Charles Green in a hospital bed, Green breaking down in tears

The Dallas Cowboys

Losing a Ramsdens Cup semi final away to Alloa being 2 nil up with 12 minutes to go

Giving Ian Black 7 grand a week

Ian Black betting against us while we gave him 7 grand a week

Ian Black fucking up his own bet by scoring a winning goal while he used some of that 7 grand a week

2 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Robert Sarver.

Bill Ng.

Peterhead having no turnstyles, so they errected a stupid bit of scaffolding for us to walk under and just hand our tickets to some dude.

Dunfermline fans singing "You're no Rangers anymore" then about 40 seconds later singing "Same old Rangers, always cheating"

Annans shithole of a ground where only the folk at the front wall could see anything, and were having to relay messages back the way to let us know what was happening on the pitch.

Cowdenbeaths ground is the most surrel thing ever. Standing on a steep terrace watching the game over a massive fence, like you were watching a junior game from the outside of the ground.

Oh happy days!!!!!

Dodged a bullet there. He ended up buying Real Mallorca and promising to throw millions at them to get them back to La Liga. Spent fuckall and I'm sure they've just been relegated to the 3rd tier of Spanish football :lol:

I'm not happy with this topic as my shrink has been helping me to get over the past five years. All the memories that were being blocked now come flooding back. The rubber band, round my wrist is getting full use now, diverting the pain comes at a price.........

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Dodged a bullet there. He ended up buying Real Mallorca and promising to throw millions at them to get them back to La Liga. Spent fuckall and I'm sure they've just been relegated to the 3rd tier of Spanish football :lol:

We dodged a few bullets over the past few years mate. :lol:

Mind you, we took our fair share of direct hits aswell though. :megaanguish:

5 hours ago, dogtanian said:

Brilliant atmosphere at the game that night and that goal was epic

Soaking as fuck, ticket was virtually ruined before I got in, guy behind me was complaining like fuck about it going to extra time because his girlfriend was in labour, what a night though :lol: 

Archived