• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This kind of stuff makes it all the more embarrassing

I'd rather we just dropped it and at least attempted to move forward

I know we need cash but being out the EL is a blessing in disguise IMO, means we'll get a full pre-season and we won't need to play in that Betfred Cup either (group stages). Next time we play competitively we'll have a full squad of players to choose from including Alves and Dorrans, arguably our two best signings

I still wish we had another manager but we're stuck now aren't we?

He failed a drugs test. Progres are confident he has no case to answer so played him. The question is whether UEFA allowed him to continue to play till the case was closed on the failed test. It's nothing to do with whether he passed/failed the test on what grounds, the case hasn't been answered yet and the question is whether he was eligible to play. As far as i understand. Can't see their being a case imo.

7 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The only rag running the story is the Sun and they are trying to deceive us. Read the content it clearly says he isn't banned pending hearing. He could be banned afterwards.

The question isn't whether he was banned or not its whether they needed clearance to play in the tournament pending his outcome, which wouldn't seem unusual would it?

If (IF) they did say as per sky report they were confident in getting clearance in retrospect that would suggest it was required and not given. 

To be honest Stepps Boy has just hit the nail on the head anyway, we should have beat  a team of 14 of them on steroids made from the combined Jizz of Usain Bolt and Messi. 

5 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

He failed a drugs test. Progres are confident he has no case to answer so played him. The question is whether UEFA allowed him to continue to play till the case was closed on the failed test. It's nothing to do with whether he passed/failed the test on what grounds, the case hasn't been answered yet and the question is whether he was eligible to play. As far as i understand. Can't see their being a case imo.

Is it the case of it being case-closed or is there a case for the case to be answered?

1 minute ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

We're not that lucky, happened twice tae they cunts but won't to us we were well beaten need tae to try n move on 

They got put back in due to some poorly filed paperwork by Legia, that's all it was, paperwork and they still managed to sneak back in and celebrate it even though they got absolutely destroyed on the pitch

I like to think this is where we differ from those shameless tarrier bastards, we don't want back in, we shouldn't want back in this way, it would be an absolute rid-neck

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

They got put back in due to some poorly filed paperwork by Legia, that's all it was, paperwork and they still managed to sneak back in and celebrate it even though they got absolutely destroyed on the pitch

I like to think this is where we differ from those shameless tarrier bastards, we don't want back in, we shouldn't want back in this way, it would be an absolute rid-neck

It's still a rid neck! But if it was offered why not, then again don't answer that 

2 minutes ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

It's still a rid neck! But if it was offered why not, then again don't answer that 

Because we lost to the 4th best team in Luxembourg. What would happen if we came up against a professional team, like Limassol? We'd end up getting wasted about 5-0

4 minutes ago, julescotia said:

There is also the question of the guy who got booked twice at Ibrox ... he then played in the 2nd leg???

Red neck, aye .... but

What's the story with this, i must have missed it.

5 minutes ago, julescotia said:

There is also the question of the guy who got booked twice at Ibrox ... he then played in the 2nd leg???

Red neck, aye .... but

You got a clip of him getting booked twice Jules? Who was it? :lol:

51 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

This kind of stuff makes it all the more embarrassing

I'd rather we just dropped it and at least attempted to move forward

I know we need cash but being out the EL is a blessing in disguise IMO, means we'll get a full pre-season and we won't need to play in that Betfred Cup either (group stages). Next time we play competitively we'll have a full squad of players to choose from including Alves and Dorrans, arguably our two best signings

I still wish we had another manager but we're stuck now aren't we?

Messi and Ronaldo won't fix this mess.

Manager sends them out clueless. We've got no chance no matter how long of a pre-season we have.

Guest Lloyd72
13 minutes ago, julescotia said:

Red neck, aye .... but

That was a mistake on Premier Sports part, they put up a graphic for number 11 I think it was getting booked in the first half but he never got booked. Then in the second half he did get booked and they thought that was his second yellow but it wasn't. Apparently