Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

16 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Hopefully once they realise the amount there is going to be without tickets they open up a part of the ground they aren't opening to home fans. Or better yet, and I know this might sound radical but maybe give us the remaining part of the stand our support is going to be in..

Definitely mate , shambles 

3 hours ago, Stockportloyal said:

It's looking grim on the ticket situation, think I'll get one in the Wednesday end, which stand has anyone got tickets for?

I'm in the South stand, I was lucky, mates a season ticket holder and he got me what I wanted. You'll not get one thru Wednesday tho, unless you were registered before the 10th July 

12 minutes ago, haggismuncher said:

I'm in the South stand, I was lucky, mates a season ticket holder and he got me what I wanted. You'll not get one thru Wednesday tho, unless you were registered before the 10th July 

That's me well and truly fucked then! Oh well never mind, will just have to have an all day sash bash then, train tickets already booked

14 minutes ago, Stockportloyal said:

That's me well and truly fucked then! Oh well never mind, will just have to have an all day sash bash then, train tickets already booked

You might drop lucky and get one outside stadium, I'd have thought someone will be selling some 

38 minutes ago, haggismuncher said:

So even though I live about 20 mins from Hillsborough and can prove it I've no chance of bagging a home end ticket?

Would have tried their ticket office in person but reckoned the minute they heard my accent they'd chase me.

54 minutes ago, Brackley said:

So even though I live about 20 mins from Hillsborough and can prove it I've no chance of bagging a home end ticket?

Would have tried their ticket office in person but reckoned the minute they heard my accent they'd chase me.

I'm the same, live at Deepcar, I registered with them the other day, phoned them up today, thought they'd tell me to do one with my accent, its based in Nottingham for some reason, said I had to have been registered before 10th July. Do you know anyone that's a season ticket holder or goes regularly, they should be able to get you one.