Niko dismissal today

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Some right soft wee idiots on this thread blaming Kranjcar for being furious at a knee high studs up hit on his dodgy knee from a no-mark in a meaningless friendly. Imagine that had happened to Souness or Ferguson.

What would they have done, shook the guy's hand ?

1, he wasn't touched.

2, Souness was usually making they sort of challenges.

6 hours ago, Scott1872 said:

Fanboy? You were caught lying, he played well.

You getting all upset because someone disagrees with you...do you like his little hairband to?

Yeah played great i hope he get sent off every game before half time.

In my opinion he didnt play well, he doesnt have the legs for it and that showed in his frustration. Just like it did in last years OF. Hes a last 29 minute man, when the pace has maybe slowed. I hope im wrong but his record over the past few years shows he cope against any decent opposition

15 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

You getting all upset because someone disagrees with you...do you like his little hairband to?

In my opinion he didnt play well, he doesnt have the legs for it and that showed in his frustration. Just like it did in last years OF. Hes a last 29 minute man, when the pace has maybe slowed. I hope im wrong but his record over the past few years shows he cope against any decent opposition

Did you see the whole game? 

42 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

First of all you didn't disagree with me you just posted how he looked unfit and had a poor game, he was carrying the ball by players and pinging passes about like he does, anyone who watches the game can see that.

You clearly lied, and were caught, and why would I care about his hair band? I don't focus on players appearances, I'm not a fucking spice boy.

And if we're debating him getting sent off then yes it was stupid but you see that all over football and nobody ever gets sent off for it.

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

There's always an excuse for pardoning such mediocrity eh. Always. 

IF we were still in Europe and beating teams 5-0 in friendlies you wouldn't give a toss if they trained in mankinis.

There are plenty of areas to criticise without making up new ones.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

IF we were still in Europe and beating teams 5-0 in friendlies you wouldn't give a toss if they trained in mankinis.

There are plenty of areas to criticise without making up new ones.

No ones making anything up. :rofl: They are literally playing games in a training kit. 

13 hours ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

The amount of roasters on this thread is barkin!  Was a fuckin horrible knee high challenge, in a bounce game, on a player just back feom a long term cruciate injury! He was quite right to go bush, anyone saying niko kranjcar is pish obviously knows absolutely fuck all about anything never mind football 

Absolutely 100%. Don't think I've ever agreed more with a post. 

2 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Someone care to explain why our best player is being criticised for closing players down, actually taking the ball past a couple then rightly being annoyed that he got studded by some no mark in a bounce game

Not our best player.

Studded ?, he never got touched.

7 hours ago, bluchoo said:

You contradict yourself on this post

1 hour ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Someone care to explain why our best player is being criticised for closing players down, actually taking the ball past a couple then rightly being annoyed that he got studded by some no mark in a bounce game

Because he was wearing the training top and it didnt go with the club tie he was wearing or something like that. Or was it because he was bursting a gut trying to close people down, but had a look in his eye that said i cant be fucked and dont want to be here? Not entirely sure myself either. 

2 hours ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

If this isn't a wind up, you're absolutely delusional and set for massive disappointment this coming season.