Niko dismissal today

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Scott1872 said:

No he wasn't ya lying prick.

Watch the game before yous judge him, once again he actually looked good, didn't look unfit at all.

Ok mate ?...he looked shite ya fanboy prick

Come back to me 8 games into the season and tell me about his fitness

20 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

Some of the comments here are fucking idiotic and hysterical, not that it is a surprise right enough. Here we have a few seconds of a game, a boy has come in with his studs right up (knee high which bear in mind is the knee that kept kranjcar out for a season until recently) in a bounce game and he's quite rightly pissed off. We have no context as to what happened before it, simmer down man. 

Aye but he's shite, he's unfit, he's no a fitba player, he's no Andy Holiday --- yep some shite on RM, plus we need a series RM clean out of taigs

One of our players showing passion and aggression on the pitch... getting in the ref's face. After getting booted by an opposition player with no repurcussion...

I have said it before, this is what captains up and down the country do. Not ours obviously.

Niko for captain.

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

He wasn't actually sent off was he.  No cards shown just told get off. Was it an official game? He just looked pissed off at being studded in a bounce match and the ref doing F all 

:lol: Like playing for the BB's. Ah got pointed aff the pitch every week

The amount of roasters on this thread is barkin!  Was a fuckin horrible knee high challenge, in a bounce game, on a player just back feom a long term cruciate injury! He was quite right to go bush, anyone saying niko kranjcar is pish obviously knows absolutely fuck all about anything never mind football 

The guy is just back from a serious injury,and it looks like the St. J player dived in with a straight leg - although it's difficult to see how bad the tackle actually was.

I won't knock him for mouthing off at the ref if he felt it was warranted.

Some right soft wee idiots on this thread blaming Kranjcar for being furious at a knee high studs up hit on his dodgy knee from a no-mark in a meaningless friendly. Imagine that had happened to Souness or Ferguson.

What would they have done, shook the guy's hand ?

This place is getting worse by the fuckin day, he done something we've been screaming for our captain to do for months, stand up for yourself and cunts want him away, fuckin roll on the new season till we get back to normal ( wanting every cunt away) .

Just now, psb07158 said:

That's an incredible take on a video where he's chased the ball down multiple times, flicked it over some guys head and been taken out. 

Not really, yes he is putting in some effort but in his face he looks completely scunnered with a bit of "What the fuck am I doing here" all over it.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Not really, yes he is putting in some effort but in his face he looks completely scunnered with a bit of "What the fuck am I doing here" all over it.

Would yours not be if u had been asked to leave the park in a bounce game after some fuckin hammer thrower went studs high on your knee????

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Some right soft wee idiots on this thread blaming Kranjcar for being furious at a knee high studs up hit on his dodgy knee from a no-mark in a meaningless friendly. Imagine that had happened to Souness or Ferguson.

What would they have done, shook the guy's hand ?

Er..... He wasn't touched.