Who do you want to Replace Pedro?

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I have followed Rangers through both shite and glory since I was six. I expect a knock on my door imminently.

Kenny is a better Rangers man than you

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I would just like to welcome our Timposter friends who appeared in the last hour after their win tonight. Bravo chaps. Nice to see you are all back to your obsessional best. Keep it up.

Maybe they can clarify why many of them were calling Linfield fans "H***," despite it apparently not having anything to do with sectarianism or loyalism, and it merely refers Rangers fans. Supposedly. 

2 hours ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

I'm not talking about giving Miller the job permanently so there would be very little risk involved. I'm making the point that if your looking for a caretaker for a few games he isn't as bad an idea as your making out.

Players don't play for caretakers. You either give him the job or you don't. I'd give Miller the job and he would be a great deal better than the shite managers floating about in this backwater.

Sure, he's a favourite of mine, but I see a lot in him. Yes, it would be a risk, but a risk worth taking rather than a lot of these pretend fuckers around and of course, those are are indeed unknown.

However, I am still backing PC to see how he turns out after around 10 games. If shite, give Kenny the job untill the end of the season. Barring a serious miracle, we were never going to overtake the scum this season anyway, but I do expect a much greater challenge and win a cup.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I would just like to welcome our Timposter friends who appeared in the last hour after their win tonight. Bravo chaps. Nice to see you are all back to your obsessional best. Keep it up.

Also..Fuck the Pope

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Players don't play for caretakers. You either give him the job or you don't. I'd give Miller the job and he would be a great deal better than the shite managers floating about in this backwater.

Sure, he's a favourite of mine, but I see a lot in him. Yes, it would be a risk, but a risk worth taking rather than a lot of these pretend fuckers around and of course, those are are indeed unknown.

However, I am still backing PC to see how he turns out after around 10 games. If shite, give Kenny the job untill the end of the season. Barring a serious miracle, we were never going to overtake the scum this season anyway, but I do expect a much greater challenge and win a cup.

Nonsense. You honestly think this club is at a stage where it can afford to appoint KM as manager and have him fail? That is nonsense.

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I'd definitely prefer fucking him to Kenny Miller being our manager, and that's coming from someone who has had full sex with a couple of women in his life. Zing! 

Kenny Miller would be perfect as a manager for us, there's no argument against it

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, BlueThunder said:

Actually, your logic is impeccable. I'm in. When do we sack him?

Depends when his first loss is mate, I'd say 2 years after he starts

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I look forward to that Champions league final.

Already got my flight booked, managed to get my flight to Lyon for may Next year switched to Madrid for 2019

On 18/07/2017 at 11:02 PM, Lloyd72 said:

For me it would be King Kenny player manager or Mccleish till the end of the season.

Or maybe both as a duo.

I never understood the love-in with Kenny Miller, he is an average at best player surrounded by players who believe it or not are actually more shit than him. I would have taken McCleish at the start as he was my first choice, but we went cheap and hired Pedro.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

I never understood the love-in with Kenny Miller, he is an average at best player surrounded by players who believe it or not are actually more shit than him. I would have taken McCleish at the start as he was my first choice, but we went cheap and hired Pedro.

Kenny Miller is the best player we've ever had at this club..

I don't want to replace Pedro at this point in time. I think he should have until Christmas to prove himself. The team needs to stabilise under one manager, and adapt to his way of doing thing. The team need to be adaptable to any playing situation within the competition, Pedro methods might be crazy but imho he's teaching the team how to adapt to any situation, which can only benefit their careers.

7 hours ago, geronimoo said:

- bang average, just happens to be better than Waghorn 

- thumped the scum badge not long after signing for them 

- drops so deep to try and influence play that it's detrimental to our game

- moans a lot without actually saying / accomplishing anything 

Safe to say I'm not his biggest fan. 

As for him as the next manager :lol: the last thing we need is another unproven chance. It will need to be an experienced steady pair of hands, that hopefully Stewart Robertson has no say in the appointment of. 

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I don't think you could afford to just make Miller our manager. The only way Miller would be manager is if he took over temporarily but then became a massive success and got it permanent. Players will play for a caretaker if he has their respect.

I want to see how the first few games of our season pan out and give Pedro the chance with his full team and with a few games under their belt. At the same time I have massive concerns like a lot of others. I personally don't think Miller should be manager, I was just making the point that if we needed someone in charge for a few games he wouldn't be as bad an option as some think.

McInnes, McLeish, Wright and Pedro should be nowhere near the job. 

We should've looked at managers CVs instead of getting bowled over by a fucking presentation, especially when we knew we were going to spend almost £8 million in the transfer window. Why the fuck would you trust a manager whose best times were as an assistant with that kind of money? 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

- bang average, just happens to be better than Waghorn 

- thumped the scum badge not long after signing for them 

- drops so deep to try and influence play that it's detrimental to our game

- moans a lot without actually saying / accomplishing anything 

Safe to say I'm not his biggest fan. 

Spot on.

Former Porto, Olympiakos and Fernerbahce gaffer. Had all but agreed to be our next gaffer if McCall had took us up through the playoffs.

Now without a club after a pretty poor stint at 1860 Munich.

Could he be the answer if (when) Pedro is punted?

7 minutes ago, BEE said:

Former Porto, Olympiakos and Fernerbahce gaffer. Had all but agreed to be our next gaffer if McCall had took us up through the playoffs.

Now without a club after a pretty poor stint at 1860 Munich.

Could he be the answer if (when) Pedro is punted?

Was that the Guy Pedro was no2 for.