SPFL are set not to reopen EBT case

10 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Should see the nick of the moon howlers in here :lol:

I'm walking by smiling at them and they're shouting about how I know we cheated :lol:

"LOOK AT YE, YER FUCKIN LAUGHING N ALL SORTS."

Hahahaha, happy Wednesdays x

:lol:

Amazing. Days like this make me wish I worked with bitter tarriers.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Interesting little snippet in case its been missed...

The SPFL Board of directors has considered carefully the judgement of the Supreme Court in the unsuccessful appeal by the former Rangers Football Club PLC (in liquidation) ("Rangers OldCo") against the decision of the Inner House of the Court of Session finding that OldCo acted unlawfully in failing to deduct and pay over to HMRC, PAYE income tax, from payments made by it to EBTs for many of its registered players.

One of the great unwashed arguments is that the players that used EBT's were therefore improperly registered and therefore a 3-0 scoreline is applied to the team with the improperly registered player - thereby losing us our titles. With the LNS findings being now upheld by this statement and no possibility of changing it then what Nimmo Smith enquiry stated at the time still holds:  “We are satisfied that the registration of the Specified Players with the SPL was valid from the outset, and accordingly that they were eligible to play in official matches……He accepted that no provision of the Rules enabled the Board of the SPL retrospectively to terminate the registration of the player”. So EBT or not, the players were eligible.

Another argument buried

I notice in that wee snippet they are peddling the "unlawfully" line as well. 

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i think its all part of the game being played out. They knew the result was coming. They released the statement to look good for their fans, lawell resigns from the SPFL board so he cant be implicated by his own fans and lose his cellic job. 

Course it was, making cunts outta their support once again.:Fod:

From @Kerryfail.......

Not surprised in the slightest, 7 or 8 people just walked out of my work at the news. We will not lie down. Time to assemble Bhoys.

am goin ti the police , not standing for it any longer

This decision stinks of racism.

Yeah so the timing of the statement before our game vs Rosenberg, coincidence? I think not. My tickets in the bin regardless.

I believe that the Masons have integrated in to every single decision making authority in Scotland. Even our own boardroom. Sickening.

That's it, I'm done with Scotland, done with football, done with Celtic and more importantly done with all you clowns. Just **** off, bye.

I feel so let down by everyone. Can't even look at my wife the same after today.

a actually cant take this anymor, its making me ill I honestly feel like sooing regan and doncastser for ernings loss.

Cunts must work for the sfa:lol:

seriously I fucking love the fact they're our rivals.

I genuinely don't think there is a better rival in world football. They just keep on giving and don't even notice it. 

Theyve a huge champions league tie tonight without two of their strikers playing due to.injury and suspension yet here they are 8 hours or so from kick off, blaming their wives, walking out the office, sooing :mutley: people, comparing their son dying 30 year ago to a football.team not being stripped of titles, calling their own support clowns and suggesting Brendan Rodgers was having sex with chicks with dicks.

Genuinely unwell support who think we are dead yet spend every day talking about us. They have supporters nights that are themed on us which again is.up.there with some of the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.

If there is.a god then thank you for giving the Rangers, Celtic x

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I think that letters fucking disgraceful to be honest 

we can't take away titles so we are going to have a review and find out why we couldn't - the SPFL are confirming that they wanted to 

I don't think so.  I think they just realise, or have been advised, that over the last 6 years [probably longer] they have made a farce of a lot of stuff, and need to bring themselves up to scratch in an attempt to be a decent authority.  Now probably a good time to announce it, because as far as their direct input is concerned, thats it over.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I genuinely don't think there is a better rival in world football. They just keep on giving and don't even notice it. 

Theyve a huge champions league tie tonight without two of their strikers playing due to.injury and suspension yet here they are 8 hours or so from kick off, blaming their wives, walking out the office, sooing :mutley: people, comparing their son dying 30 year ago to a football.team not being stripped of titles, calling their own support clowns and suggesting Brendan Rodgers was having sex with chicks with dicks.

Genuinely unwell support who think we are dead yet spend every day talking about us. They have supporters nights that are themed on us which again is.up.there with some of the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.

dont forget the masons in their own boardroom :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

lol brilliant post mate.  They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

10 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

From @Kerryfail.......

Not surprised in the slightest, 7 or 8 people just walked out of my work at the news. We will not lie down. Time to assemble Bhoys.

Yeah so the timing of the statement before our game vs Rosenberg, coincidence? I think not. My tickets in the bin regardless.

I believe that the Masons have integrated in to every single decision making authority in Scotland. Even our own boardroom. Sickening.

That's it, I'm done with Scotland, done with football, done with Celtic and more importantly done with all you clowns. Just **** off, bye.

I feel so let down by everyone. Can't even look at my wife the same after today.

a actually cant take this anymor, its making me ill I honestly feel like sooing regan and doncastser for ernings loss.

Brilliant.  Absolute comedy gold!!!

1 minute ago, Gazza2258 said:

this one is my personal favorite.  :lol:  Poor Bernadette is in for a doing if she even opens her mouth today.

11 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

From @Kerryfail.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

To John James, Ill Phil and other assorted obsessed fenian bastards who claimed the senior advice came from Rod McKenzie...

That will be yon 'sources' again :sarcasm:

Lie down and grunt.

JJs taken it well. :lol:...which i wont post on here. 

who's the scum cunt on twitter that asks for donations to keep him going James somebody anyway he will be doing a night class in law and in about a weeks time will be charging cunts 100 quid per case he will be a billionaire overnight :lol: