• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

So in summary:

1. The LNS ruling is final

2. you cant charge new owners for past owners indiscretions

3.  "we could charge Rangers with bringing the game into disrepute, but.... er... we dont actually have that as an offence, so there is fuck all to actually charge them with" 

so we are going to have a review into our processes.

case closed

Point 2.... so why did new o pay oldcos bills and give up prize monies to the SPFL? Question needs to be asked me thinks.... nice "tax return" hopefully from SPFL??

33 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

fuck it - saves giving him the hits  :lol:

Gerry Moynihan QC, for the SPFL, has concluded that systemic tax evasion is not within their purview. They cannot penalise the former club because there was nothing in their statute books at the time to address the systemic subversion of Scottish football. How convenient for them. We anticipated that they would be slippery and they did not disappoint us.

Let’s summarise this in industrial language:

“We are so fucking incompetent that we cannot punish a crime that occurs right under our  fucking noses.”

This is so shameful it should come wearing a mask.

But here’s the kicker:

“Why not knock yourselves out investigating how we do things at Hampden. One should focus one’s energies on this squirrel and let the window for a judicial review elapse.”

As I predicted this legal advice was pre-prepared. There was no need for a 48 hour delay. Was this just a mechanism to allow these callow worthless jobsworths to slink into their cars without challenge? Who the fuck is running Scottish football? Is it the SFA and if so are they also not empowered to act?

Ralph Topping you are a fucking disgrace. I suggest that all fans boycott St. Johnstone and put this duplicitous supercilious bastard on the dole. Professional football run by a bunch of mendacious self-serving little amateur runts in cheap suits. We won’t rest until you are on your kness. You are a suppurating sore that will be lanced. If you think we will accept this bullshit you are a Janus-faced imbecile. This is your Ratner moment Topping. You and your club are going down.

As for Ann Budge and Wiggy Milne. I have it on good authority that you are both as thick as pig shit. You can look forward to the boycott of the League Cup that is coming your way and the conspicuous absence of away fans at Tynecastle and Pittodrie respectively.

A trifle irate, one would posit,..................GIRFUY JJ

I know it will never happen but how fucking funny would it be if they reviewed their procedures like the letter indicates to give them the scope to title strip 

then the minute that's done they put charges against Celtic for Desmond's funding with his company dodging tax, land deals and film companies for sporting gain and take their titles aff them instead :lol: 

I noticed since the inevitable outcome the new club anyway nonsense is back at full throttle by a few of the usual suspects such as wings over haggisland etc so for any of you wee obsessed  suicidal souls I copied a few bits from todays ruling which I'm sure will drive you to even deeper depths of despair.

"My advice is that neither the SPL nor the SPFL can take any further disciplinary action against Oldco, Newco or Rangers (the club) in respect of the events that culminated in the liquidation of Oldco.

Assuming that the Supreme Court holds that there is a tax liability in respect of the EBT scheme that will be a liability of Oldco (not the club under the current ownership of Newco).

I have been asked whether it would be possible to bring a complaint against the club on the basis that the SPFL Rules can be construed as referring to any tax due in respect of the activities of a club, even by a past owner. While the point is not entirely free from doubt it is my opinion that the Rules do not apply to tax due by former owners and, therefore, it would not be possible to bring a complaint against Rangers (and Newco) in respect of any failure by Oldco to pay tax.

Even if the SPFL Rules cover any tax due in respect of a club’s affairs by former owners, I see no reasonable basis for disciplinary action

In the case of Rangers FC, it was a member of the SPL and it was owned and operated by Oldco until Rangers FC became owned and operated by Newco.

There is scope for argument about question 4.1 but having given the matter considerable thought I prefer the view that SPFL Rules E20-29 apply to the combination of the club and its current owners. The ruling in §46 of the preliminary decision of the LNS Commission (Document 12) supports the proposition that there is a distinction between a ‘club’ and its owners and operators from time to time. That will reflect the fact that fans, and the sports minded general public, identify with the club and not necessarily with the owners. That having been said, the LNS Commission was not considering the proper interpretation of Rules E20-29. A ‘club’ is defined as "a Football club ... which is, for the time being, eligible to participate in the League and, except where the context otherwise requires, includes the owner and operator of such club". The key here is that Rangers FC is not a legal entity. The legal entity liable to tax was Oldco. That being so, the context requires us to read the ‘club’ as including the owner and operators for the time being (i.e. it current owners)."

Any time celtc don't get a decision they want - it's all to do with corruption, everyone loves sevco etc

How can they not just understand that the SPFL actually TRIED to see what sanctions they had available, and were told by legal professionals that they don't have a leg to stand on 

Surely if the SPFL were corrupt and pro-Rangers then they wouldn't have bothered trying in the first place? 

They're honestly like a bunch of spoiled brats 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

seriously I fucking love the fact they're our rivals.

I genuinely don't think there is a better rival in world football. They just keep on giving and don't even notice it. 

Theyve a huge champions league tie tonight without two of their strikers playing due to.injury and suspension yet here they are 8 hours or so from kick off, blaming their wives, walking out the office, sooing :mutley: people, comparing their son dying 30 year ago to a football.team not being stripped of titles, calling their own support clowns and suggesting Brendan Rodgers was having sex with chicks with dicks.

Genuinely unwell support who think we are dead yet spend every day talking about us. They have supporters nights that are themed on us which again is.up.there with some of the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.

If there is.a god then thank you for giving the Rangers, Celtic x

????very well said.... pmsl

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know it will never happen but how fucking funny would it be if they reviewed their procedures like the letter indicates to give them the scope to title strip 

then the minute that's done they put charges against Celtic for Desmond's funding with his company dodging tax, land deals and film companies for sporting gain and take their titles aff them instead :lol: 

definitely a case of "be careful what you wish for"

47 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Ralph Topping you are a fucking disgrace. I suggest that all fans boycott St. Johnstone and put this duplicitous supercilious bastard on the dole. Professional football run by a bunch of mendacious self-serving little amateur runts in cheap suits. We won’t rest until you are on your kness. You are a suppurating sore that will be lanced. If you think we will accept this bullshit you are a Janus-faced imbecile. This is your Ratner moment Topping. You and your club are going down.

As for Ann Budge and Wiggy Milne. I have it on good authority that you are both as thick as pig shit. You can look forward to the boycott of the League Cup that is coming your way and the conspicuous absence of away fans at Tynecastle and Pittodrie respectively.

IMG_5365.JPG

1 hour ago, standup said:

Ramp up the addthetitles campaign nowJustice for the wartime players.

This shouldn't be questioned imo. Players played for the shirt regardless of what was going on around them. Infact I think it's more important to recognize the players efforts because of what was going on around them! #Addthetitles

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

i think its all part of the game being played out. They knew the result was coming. They released the statement to look good for their fans, lawell resigns from the SPFL board so he cant be implicated by his own fans and lose his cellic job. 

Staged manoeuvers.  With the inevitable bleat - scrap of a sop to the agitators - for an independent enquiry which will get lost in the long grass of summer as the football season gets going and then quietly forgotten as something that would serve no future purpose.