SPFL are set not to reopen EBT case

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Brian .Thats where I think our club signed away something to the cabal 

Not a thing of defence or any hitting back 

It's us fans that have to listen to all the garbage 

DK is in SA not giving 2 flying Fucks 

Sooner people wake up to that the better.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Brian .Thats where I think our club signed away something to the cabal 

Not a thing of defence or any hitting back 

It's us fans that have to listen to all the garbage 

DK is in SA not giving 2 flying Fucks 

Agreed, they wouldn't grant Rangers a  licence without excepting the signing ban. It was that or extinction. IMHO that action should have been taken to a higher governing body, as it gave the rest of the clubs who had voted us out an advantage.

Rangers chairman Murray said that while the club had indeed provisionally accepted the transfer embargo, it was a decision taken in a bid to ward off even sterner sanctions. "A delayed transfer ban would be a bitter pill to swallow and will only be agreed to if the alternative is no football," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9417362/Rangers-in-crisis-Ally-McCoist-hits-out-at-SFA-over-premature-transfer-embargo-announcement.html

Its complete fucking nonsense, even by SPFL standards.

A kid got knocked down by a van, near my village a couple of years back and they reduced the speed limit from 40 to 30 mph. They didnt then go around issuing speeding tickets to every fucker who had previously driven at 40mph before the change, cos that would be fucking stupid. 

Even if they want to go back and change the SPFL rules to make EBTs illegal then they still have the slight problem that it wasnt just Rangers that used them. 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I say let them as the SPFL (SPL) and the SFA done it through a court with a qualified judge and an independent panel. They've scrawled over their legislation and took legal advice at the request of their member clubs again and again and couldn't get it reversed or find any technicalities ffs they didn't even appeal the original verdict :lol: so I've no idea what they think they'll find wasting more money - but I welcome it.

Even less giro money tarries will have to spend and hopefully the inbred cunts from Aberdeen and Dundee can't afford a dinner after their donations to the cause too.

Had meetings with lawyers no less than 4 times and still couldn't find away to strip titles.

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

These Rangers-hating fucks from other clubs are going to crowdfund a judicial review :lol::lol::lol:. They're actually going to spend their hard-earned money because "Sevco". 

Unbelievable.

Not really a shock tbh the donation whore bloggers who will run this scam will skim about 95% of that money off the top and hire some scam law firm with what's left over.

After 6-9 months or so of fleecing tens of thousands pounds out of these morons they will move on to something else and do the exact same PR stunt again. 

53 names, John James and others will make a killing out of this while the mugs sit back and hand over thier kids lunch money all for the benefit of keeping the jobless bloggers from having to do real work for money.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Had meetings with lawyers no less than 4 times and still couldn't find away to strip titles.

Yup. This was not just an exercise in consulting the written rules in force at the time to ascertain if anything had been breached. This was an exercise where they repeatedly and in detail examined each rule to see if they could interperate in such a way that we had broken it regardless of how dubious the connection. For each rule they will have asked what coinicdental circumstances could have arisen that would have caused a breach of that rule and examined if that circumstance was in force. 

It was an active witch hunt as opposed to the SFA which simply consulted the legal experts and took their steer. 

I feel strongly that some clubs have sussed what was going on and gave it the "not in my name " , slitty eyes has thrown a rammy and walked. 

11 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Yup. This was not just an exercise in consulting the written rules in force at the time to ascertain if anything had been breached. This was an exercise where they repeatedly and in detail examined each rule to see if they could interperate in such a way that we had broken it regardless of how dubious the connection. For each rule they will have asked what coinicdental circumstances could have arisen that would have caused a breach of that rule and examined if that circumstance was in force. 

It was an active witch hunt as opposed to the SFA which simply consulted the legal experts and took their steer. 

I feel strongly that some clubs have sussed what was going on and gave it the "not in my name " , slitty eyes has thrown a rammy and walked. 

Thinking further. There is going to be an independent review into the handling of our case. I am wondering who pushed for that. This is not an investigation into us. Into the SFA\SPL\SPFL handling of the case. This may just help us. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

A co-ordinated sandwich eating session outside the turnstiles :lol: Scottish football fans are absolute comedy gold.

Has to be the gayest thing i've ever read man, was in absolute bits when i read it :lol:

4 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Thinking further. There is going to be an independent review into the handling of our case. I am wondering who pushed for that. This is not an investigation into us. Into the SFA\SPL\SPFL handling of the case. This may just help us. 

So what happens if they add a 'at this time' caveat and the sfa/spl/spfl review indicates that the LNS review was flawed which?  

To me the gate should have been bolted shut but this allows the haters to keep the momentum going ?

30 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So what happens if they add a 'at this time' caveat and the sfa/spl/spfl review indicates that the LNS review was flawed which?  

To me the gate should have been bolted shut but this allows the haters to keep the momentum going ?

The review result will be one 3 things. The lns review was good, the lns rwview was bad or something in between. If it turns out the lns review was bad they need to accept they fucked up and hope the oldco shareholders do not sue. Common sense would have dictated that they wait until they had all the facts including ebt result. They never tho. So if they say their own investigation with a high court judge was flawed they leave themselves wide open. I reckon the  court case would be fun. Keen to hear who will do this review. 

Plus remember no rules were broken that had title stealing as a punishment. Nothing can change that.