Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, oldskoolblue said:

the live periscope stream showing it all has been deleted now, but it showed the 8-10 scum fans smashing up the shopfront & trying to throw in a flare then running from a woman with a bat, they threw bottles at the woman which enraged the locals, one of them took the bat & ran into them, managed to hit one harder than the rest.

The person with the bat - was she a wee lassie from rutherglen? With previous? :pipe::pipe: 

4 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Any English club who invites them deserve all they get. They are a vile club with a vile support.

Hilarious to think they would be welcome to play down there -Not a chance ! 

not happy with dragging religion into the game 130yr ago now they are dragging politics into the game

1 hour ago, Quiet Jim said:

If you watch the raw footage, he was no were near when it kicked off, he is exposing them for what they are. Anti British, pro terrorist, cowards. Get that publicity out there. This type of scummy behaviour is tolerated in Scotland, Tommy will be on their case big time now. Gollum, English or Spiers tweeted yet?

Sleekit cowards, the lot of them.

100% correct anti British , pro terrorist mentality. I would bet my left baw they attacked that shop in the first instance because of the St George's flags flying outside. It's like a red rag to a bull, its inbred and they can not handle it. 

One good thing is this gives the English a little insight into what they have to look forward to if ever the "celts for the premiership" push ever gathers pace.

As funny as this all is I wish Robinson didn't wear a Rangers top, we shouldn't be dragged into this, all attention should be on the behavior of the scum support, the scum in the the media have been handed an out for their behavior which will involve demonising Robinson and dragging us into it and demonising us by association.

3 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

One good thing is this gives the English a little insight into what they have to look forward to if ever the "celts for the premiership" push ever gathers pace.

Make no mistake, todays events have absolutely killed any thoughts of that stone dead, hopefully somebody from the authorities come out and say so.

Then we can sit back and watch their fans turn on each other if Lawwell releases a statement condemning them and blaming them for killing any hopes they had for the future prosperity of playing in England.

5 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

As funny as this all is I wish Robinson didn't wear a Rangers top, we shouldn't be dragged into this, all attention should be on the behavior of the scum support, the scum in the the media have been handed an out for their behavior which will involve demonising Robinson and dragging us into it and demonising us by association.

Be quiet. Would you be saying the same thing if it was an SNP cunt like Mhari Black wearing a Rangers top?

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Be quiet. Would you be saying the same thing if it was an SNP cunt like Mhari Black wearing a Rangers top?

That would be far far worse.

I have no problem with him and definitely have no problem with todays events, I just dont want the media to use us as an excuse for the scum supports behaviour, also I hadn't seen the video posted above where Tommy explains someone in shop gave him top he didn't wear it to antagonise the tarriers, so its not a dig at him

Also quite enjoyed his video rant about them.

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

That would be far far worse.

I have no problem with him and definitely have no problem with todays events, I just dont want the media to use us as an excuse for the scum supports behaviour, also I hadn't seen the video posted above where Tommy explains someone in shop gave him top he didn't wear it to antagonise the tarriers, so its not a dig at him

Fair enough mate. Misunderstood your point. Apologies.