Red card challenges.

I listened to Pedro's interview and when he mentioned a tackle that would be illegal In Rugby I thought he was referring to the Stokes challenge at the beginning of the game.. then I saw the picture of the challenge on Morelos. Well WTF, if players are going to get away with this at Ibrox let alone away from home then the SFA need serious pressure put on them to protect both sets of players.

I googled illegal Rugby tackles and I really cant see the difference between the two pictures attached. (hope they are attached)

untitled.png

JS127753370.jpg

2 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

I listened to Pedro's interview and when he mentioned a tackle that would be illegal In Rugby I thought he was referring to the Stokes challenge at the beginning of the game.. then I saw the picture of the challenge on Morelos. Well WTF, if players are going to get away with this at Ibrox let alone away from home then the SFA need serious pressure put on them to protect both sets of players.

I googled illegal Rugby tackles and I really cant see the difference between the two pictures attached. (hope they are attached)

untitled.png

JS127753370.jpg

IMG_0195.PNG.ce169a2cce1ae227049ad1dfbd602ad7.PNG

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Just seen this, he fucking punches Tav the fenian bastard 

https://giphy.com/gifs/stokes-3-3oEhmYyLI5HL1RcPO8

200w.gif

That stays on the park and Ryan Jack gets sent off for what could at harshest be called minimal contact. We're paranoid in the Rangers support, aren't we?

8 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Just seen this, he fucking punches Tav the fenian bastard 

https://giphy.com/gifs/stokes-3-3oEhmYyLI5HL1RcPO8

200w.gif

That's a fucking shocker that, you get the jail if you do that on the street.

The club must demand answers for Beatons total incompetence.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's a fucking shocker that, you get the jail if you do that on the street.

The club must demand answers for Beatons total incompetence.

You get the jail for a lot less than that! 

The Club should release a statement either tonight or tomorrow before this all gets swept under the carpet as usual

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The Club should release a statement either tonight or tomorrow before this all gets swept under the carpet as usual

In typical cowardly fenian fashion he attacks Tav from the back.

If the club don't come out and do something about this then they are letting every one of the 50k fans who attended yesterday down.

Just now, plumbGER said:

If the club don't come out and do something like this then they are letting every one of the 50k fans who attended yesterday down.

When you take into account how venomous the fixture has been you'd think the refs would be clamping down on this kind of thing but it seems it's only us they want to clamp down on

You can guarantee it was that wee Ginger fuck who riled them up to come out like this. Fucking wankers, we need a manager with balls who will tell the players to play the cunts at their own game. Just simply playing football won't beat these cunts. It's a war

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

When you take into account how venomous the fixture has been you'd think the refs would be clamping down on this kind of thing but it seems it's only us they want to clamp down on

Fucking joke how Tav got booked for that, i sit at the opposite side of the pitch in the club deck and i could see it all so the ref has bottled it, it was a sign of things to come in the game though.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If the club don't come out and do something about this then they are letting every one of the 50k fans who attended yesterday down.

Terrorist supporters like their child murdering idols never attack from the front.

Surely this video evidence should be used to get the inbreed a ban.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Terrorist supporters like their child murdering idols never attack from the front.

Surely this video evidence should be used to get the inbreed a ban.

I don't think it can mate, because he was booked the referee has taken appropriate action in the eyes of the laws of the game.

As much as a joke that is.

14 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Paranoid Protestants but.

25 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

One of our players did get the jail once...

There is no doubt we should be pushing for retrospective punishments for their players, Jack's red being rescinded and an enquiry into Beaton's performance. 

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I don't think it can mate, because he was booked the referee has taken appropriate action in the eyes of the laws of the game.

As much as a joke that is.

Shows how biased the ref was that he punched Tavs and wrapped his arms round his neck and only got a yellow. The prick probably only gave him it to avoid a future ban. Sickening.

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Shows how biased the ref was that he punched Tavs and wrapped his arms round his neck and only got a yellow. The prick probably only gave him it to avoid a future ban. Sickening.

Of course he did mate, the more you think about the more cunning it sounds.

He is clearly incompetent but he has gave so many big decisions against us that it's only natural to question his motives.