Red card challenges.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking joke how Tav got booked for that, i sit at the opposite side of the pitch in the club deck and i could see it all so the ref has bottled it, it was a sign of things to come in the game though.

Spot on.We sit in the ClubDeck as well and could clearly see what happened.When he had the cheek to book both players then we knew then we were getting fuck all out the game.Werent allowed to play and weren't allowed to tackle back.Cant win games like that no matter what the team try and do.If it was in the English PL then Beaton would be crucified and banished down to non league.TBH it's still a higher standard than he deserves.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Just seen this, he fucking punches Tav the fenian bastard 

https://giphy.com/gifs/stokes-3-3oEhmYyLI5HL1RcPO8

200w.gif

Clear as day . And he seen it . And we still have guys  on here accusing  bears on here of taig like behaviour

His manager would be proud of him . It's his area . Being cheating scum

Straight red all day long, so he should've walked and it was them down to 10 men. 

Would love an explanation why that baldy cunt McGeohan or whatever his name is managed to stay on the pitch after what was at least 5 yellow card tackles. 

As for Morelos getting clothes lined by the last men but still managed to get the foul against him. ??

But never mind we are just paranoid Rangers fan and we shouldn't be acting like taigs. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If the compliance officer does not over rule all this in our favour . Then we know , the game is up

And go against his ref? Nope, 3 match ban coming up. No action against an hivs player as he has 'seen' and taken action in each of the incidents.

Incidents missed or mistaken identity would be reviewed.

We've still to get further punishment here with a Jack ban. Prepare for it.

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

Baffling.  I was at the game and couldn't believe Tav got booked. How and why Stokes stayed on the park is a serious concern.  We need to be making an official complaint otherwise we're going to get fucked over throughout the season.

Agreed mate . The press coverage this morning is truly baffling .

Yes our enemies are laughing at us , especially complaining  about refs .

Yesterday was scandalous but not a jot about the double standards of this ref clearly getting instruction to send Jack off . yet not getting the same for the Stokes/Tav incident .

6 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Baffling.  I was at the game and couldn't believe Tav got booked. How and why Stokes stayed on the park is a serious concern.  We need to be making an official complaint otherwise we're going to get fucked over throughout the season.

Some refs just book both players even when one is more at fault. Wrong but I get it, try to take the sting out of both players. Stokes and Tav, that's what happened imo.

But then that tactic shifted when Jack got sent off despite him being grabbed by the throat and stokes motioning his head twice. 

Stokes who had been booked.

For him to walk away from that without a yellow, especially given Jack's red, that stinks far more than simply bizarre.

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And go against his ref? Nope, 3 match ban coming up. No action against an hivs player as he has 'seen' and taken action in each of the incidents.

Incidents missed or mistaken identity would be reviewed.

We've still to get further punishment here with a Jack ban. Prepare for it.

You are probably not wrong but it would be hard on this one . Again , This would just show what we are up against here

The refferee's strike has changed the whole face of the game and not for the better.

If any of them had seen red yesterday the media would be full of how hibs were goaded and how weak the ref was etc etc ,the bigot would have made his life hell for a while.

I don't think it will be long till we see more of the same.

3 hours ago, Alves70 said:

FFS forget reporting Stokes to the SFA that punch it should be a matter for Police Scotland and an assault charge should be brought.

About as cowardly an attack as I've seen on a football pitch.

He was booked no further action can be taken