Why hasn't the compliance officer came out yet?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why is our board hiding behind the Rangers Observer who clearly have no weight to make People sit up and Notice.

This board are too busy Bridge Building they should attack the Hate and Bile coming towards us head on instead of cowering away until someone Questions individual board Members.

It's laughable. I mean Lennon more or less gestured at them they must have seen it. Yet nothing to say on the matter, let the fans groups deal with it. 

Joke

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

It's laughable. I mean Lennon more or less gestured at them they must have seen it. Yet nothing to say on the matter, let the fans groups deal with it. 

Joke

They seem to be using this group more as a shield/Voice for themselves rather than a Fans group.

Just now, Smile said:

They seem to be using this group more as a shield/Voice for themselves rather than a Fans group.

They've got to keep their pet tumour Chris Graham in gainful employment.

He knows too much.

Now that the police have confirmed they are taking no action on Lennon, the SFA must swiftly act and charge him with bringing the game into disrepute.

To do otherwise, will create the untenable situation that when a player scores he gets booked for running to celebrate with his own fans but it is perfectly ok for him to go to the opposition fans and give them a 'get it up you' gesture.  

5 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

according to an Edinburgh rhag NO police charges against spunk face.

It's not really a police matter m8, it was on the field of play, it's a football authority matter and they should deal with it, I'd imagine they've talked to him but unless he assaults someone there's not a lot they can IMO.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It's not really a police matter m8, it was on the field of play, it's a football authority matter and they should deal with it, I'd imagine they've talked to him but unless he assaults someone there's not a lot they can IMO.

If that was anybody to do with our club that would have been a police matter.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Police Scotland declare no criminality and the Managers Union chief has expressed sympathy for Lennon.

you couldn't make it up.

Poor wee soul, he needs a cuddle then 

The fact is TLB has managed to change all the rules, I'll give him credit for that.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Poor wee soul, he needs a cuddle then 

The fact is TLB has managed to change all the rules, I'll give him credit for that.

i don't think he should get charged by the police but if Andy Halliday gets done for a fist pump in celebration of a goal then this wee prick should be gettig penalised.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

i don't think he should get charged by the police but if Andy Halliday gets done for a fist pump in celebration of a goal then this wee prick should be gettig penalised.

Of course he should ?

The least they can do is put him on a public warning.

15 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Tell that to Duncan Ferguson.

Just now, The Beast said:

Tell that to Duncan Ferguson.

Was that not actual physical violence though above and beyond ?

Lemmons defence is that he was celebrating, every manager celebrates a goal but normally it's directed to the field of play or his own fans.

The police cannot prove that he wasn't gesturing to his own support in the stand, there may have been a few although why you'd give a get it up you to your own support baffles me.

Yet again tlb does as he wishes n gets away with it .Absolute joke ,he must have been on the phone to his uncle liewell before he even left the away changing room ffs "I've done something again to wind they bastards up Peter "he probably said n liewells response woulda been "No probs I'll get that sorted ,leave it wi me " :britney:

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

Ref didn't deal with stokes at the sending off 

He did, unbelievably he didn't think he done anything meriting punishment.  He, or his officials must've seen the incident to send Jack off but interpreted it in Stokes favour.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Was that not actual physical violence though above and beyond ?

Lemmons defence is that he was celebrating, every manager celebrates a goal but normally it's directed to the field of play or his own fans.

The police cannot prove that he wasn't gesturing to his own support in the stand, there may have been a few although why you'd give a get it up you to your own support baffles me.

Do normally gesture to your own fans by turning your back to them and screaming at the home support. 

I agree he shouldn't have been charged but he should've been cautioned and told in no uncertain terms do it again and you will be dealt with.