"The Fans Will Be Happy. The Fans Will Be Very Happy."

3 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Have it ok good authority it's CR7. Apparently wants a break from the media witch hunt and Ibrox is a place for some valuable experience in fighting a tax case.

:lol: Then why the fuck would he ever consider coming to us when everyone takes a pop at us whenever they can

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Have it ok good authority it's CR7. Apparently wants a break from the media witch hunt and Ibrox is a place for some valuable experience in fighting a tax case.

I think that embracing Homosexuality a tad too far if the Club do this.

giphy.gif

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

:lol: Then why the fuck would he ever consider coming to us when everyone takes a pop at us whenever they can

Aye, that's why he'd never consider us.

22 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Sorts out the left wing but he needs to prove he's better than Windass for it.:craphead:

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's cos you've got the IQ of a bar stool.

It's more because he's a baldy wank but I can't disagree with facts I guess

Will be interesting to see who (if anyone) we bring in. His initial job was more or less a squad rebuild which I think he actually done a decent job of tbh. Now he's had his players for a few games it will be interesting to see where he thinks we're lacking. I'd like to see our full back positions strengthened but my guess is that Pedro will be looking to strengthen our attack.