• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It looks like hell.

I couldn't give a fuck about rep, I just hate how it looks now

You have a point but it's the shit stirring that does my head in

Can't be arsed with it .

Plenty of enemies out there . It would be nice , if most of the time , got along on here .

If someone disagrees with me . I then want to kick the crap out of them. You see:p:

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

New forum is fuckig murder tbh especially on mobileĀ 

Badger is a busy man mate,Ā  He will fix the mobile site in time.Ā  Not sure if it's something Ben knows how to do. I do know it's something I can't do :D

The forum looks just the same to me. Ā Only realĀ difference I can see is the return of the negĀ rep button which is a feature I like. Ā Getting notifications whenever someone "reacts" to a post is a pain in the sack and I'll need to disable that shit.

Assuming this is the finished article now? Ā Shambles if so. The bottom half of posts which have had reactions lookĀ like they'veĀ Ā been designed by a severely autistic child. Icons at random heights, unaligned etc. Possibly the worst update i've seen on any website ever.Ā 

29 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Assuming this is the finished article now? Ā Shambles if so. The bottom half of posts which have had reactions lookĀ like they'veĀ Ā been designed by a severely autistic child. Icons at random heights, unaligned etc. Possibly the worst update i've seen on any website ever.Ā 

I mean look at the state of that.Ā 

IMG_5858.PNG

On 9/1/2017 at 6:27 AM, gazza27 said:

The last tweet:lol:

Ā 

IMG_0697.PNG

Ā 

On 9/1/2017 at 0:39 AM, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Has someone decided to take up the twitter pages permanently? Don't think there had been a Rangersmedia tweet for 2 years now it's non stop.

aye, I've been doing it. I felt it needed some more up to date content.Ā