Orange and Blue

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Posters said Pedro 's a dud and we are miles behind them lucky to get third

McCoist says the same thing

Posters jump in shouting at McCoist for saying what they were saying not long ago. 

I'm confused. Are we or aren't we miles behind them 

the end, thank you

Aye, the people who think that think it because Pedro is the reason we'll be third or thereabouts. 

I have never jumped on the bandwagon in criticising  a club legend but he really should shut the fuck up, he had a chance no other Rangers Manager has ever had in our history and he Royaly fucked it up. He had a change with the full support to build a squad of youngsters and one or two senior player into a team to challenge the Taigs, he would even have been let off if we never gained promotion in the first year in the 3rd division if we saw what he was trying to do with youngsters.

We are where we are just now and he has to take some blame for our on the field performances even now as we should have had a squad of well drilled 24 year olds who had been playing week in week out for 5 years and getting better every year with the senior players being upgraded year on year, instead he left us with a shambles as did the next guy although he never had the same blank canvas Ally had.

They haven't strengthened in this window the way I thought they would have, and we're better than we were although how much better has still to be seen. So the gap has narrowed, but I think if we do keep close to them until January they might just step on the gas a wee bit and bring more quality in.

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I lay the blame firmly with Ally's Da, Walter.

He was the one guilty of culturing this self serving egotistical psyche. They tell me Ally used to bring in an apple for his Da every day at training and two on match days.

He played to the gallery then as he does now.

giphy.gif

We have brought in 11 new players who are settling in and gelling as a team. We have a newish manager who is implementing his way of things to these new players. We have got rid of most of the MW first 11 as they had no heart. Rangers are still in the settling in phase, but they should be more settled now. Septic are a settled unit.

McCoist is talking rubbish as usual; no one knows how well this team is going to perform yet as they are still in the "working out how each other works" phase as a team. Septic are not as good as some would have you believe and Brenda is not a miracle worker. Last season we had a very poor Rangers team, this season we look a lot better and will improve with time. I do not fear the septic game as I want to see how far my team have came in 4 months.

This team has the potiential to be very good and if we add in a January transfer window to continue with the improvement of the squad, fix the areas that are not good enough, then the outcome, is not a clear septic win the league. I think we could be right in the mix at the end of the season.

And, McCoist shut up you useless knob.

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I lay the blame firmly with Ally's Da, Walter.

He was the one guilty of culturing this self serving egotistical psyche. They tell me Ally used to bring in an apple for his Da every day at training and two on match days.

He played to the gallery then as he does now.

You support ISIS and Kim Jong Un and don't like Walter Smith, sums you up.

Walter Smith for me is an absolute legend and I don't say that lightly when it comes to Rangers but he was far from perfect. When he got it wrong, he got it wrong in spectacular fashion at times - tactics at the end of the Levski Sofia game, AEK Athens, EUROPA League Final, decision making during ten in a row season, Kaunas, Unirea etc and giving the reigns to McCoist was the biggest of the lot considering he witnessed his failings first hand every single time he gave him control of the cup games and had to come down from the stands in the second half and change it. 

2 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

Ally McCoist says Rangers are nowhere near to catching celtic

Former Ibrox manager, Ally McCoist has said that Rangers are gradually developing under Pedro Caixinha, but the Gers are nowhere near to catching up with their Old Firm rivals any time soon.

McCoist said on the Alan Brazil breakfast talkshow on talkSport that celtic are LIGHT YEARS AHEAD of Rangers at the moment.

The 54-year-old says that he has seen signs of progress under Caixinha, but Rangers are still way behind in terms of closing the gap with their rivals.

“I have seen Rangers a couple of times this season,” he said on Alan Brazil breakfast show on talkSport.

“Definitely there is progress, of that there is no doubt, but in terms of catching celtic absolutely not enough progress, nowhere near it. celtic look definitely light years ahead.”

Rangers have gone through a massive rebuilding project this summer, with Caixinha making a wholesome change to his squad, bringing in players of his own choice.

However, celtic still have the best squad in Scotland, and the Bhoys remain favourites to win the Scottish Premiershiptitle again.

The 2016/17 season was a historic campaign for Brendan Rodgers’ side as celtic won the domestic treble by remaining undefeated throughout.

Brendan Rodgers’s side won the Scottish Premiership, the Scottish League Cup and the Scottish Cup, and it won’t be a huge shock if they manage to repeat the same heroics once again.

Rangers have assembled a good squad, and they should be aiming to clinch the second spot ahead of Aberdeen. The Gers are currently fifth in the standings with seven points from four games.

No shit Sherlock! 

It didn't  help having McCoist a clueless scumbag of a maneger. 

A clueless scumbag of a manager?

get to fuck ya fuckin weapon.

This cunt wouldn't take a rid face about anything,Him Giving his mates bumper contracts and signing absolute shite is a major factor where we are today , he had a clean slate to build but weighing his mates in was more important , a lad just moved to Liverpool for 8 million that played against us 4 times for Queen's Park in the 3rd division  and laughing boy didn't notice him